What's the state of the world?

geomikajak

See, why must you wait for an insult, can't you just throw one back? Geez... :icon_neutral:
My guess is your a Queenslander'..
or one of those sunbaked Sandgropers from west..
Ill attempt a insult with 11 minutes to go!!!!!
GO THA BLUES!!!!!!:icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

My guess is your a Queenslander'..
or one of those sunbaked Sandgropers from west..
Ill attempt a insult with 11 minutes to go!!!!!
GO THA BLUES!!!!!!:icon_twisted:

Nope, not a Queenslander. Not slow enough for that...

GO THA BOMBERS!!!!!! :icon_redface:

AusKilla

See, why must you wait for an insult, can't you just throw one back? Geez... :icon_neutral:

I would insult you. But thats what you want me to do? Why would i bother? I have no reason to insult you. Just prove your silly nonsense wrong =)

In regards to this being a long argument yes it is but at least it gives something for others to read.. I post on PnP for fun and that only. ;) No need for such seriousness in the internet ;P

DeletedUser

I'm sorry, of the Drama members who have been forthright in arguing with me only one of them is a 'decent person'. How about you stop "making things up :icon_eek:", as you put it.

How can you judge who is a 'decent person' purely off what you read on the forums and see in game?

Is it your fault the villages you targeted were behind Darazi's frontline? I don't know, didn't YOU target them? Why would he stack villages not on a frontline. Can I get a clarification on that point: Sending fakes and nukes is a lot harder than I might think? Well, I agree :icon_wink:

The way I see it, that's good play. Why hit the stacked villages when you can take the less defended ones and come back for the stacked ones once the supporting villages are gone? It "saves the nukes for something far greater", as one of the Raven guys once mentioned.

DeletedUser

How can you judge who is a 'decent person' purely off what you read on the forums and see in game?

The way I see it, that's good play. Why hit the stacked villages when you can take the less defended ones and come back for the stacked ones once the supporting villages are gone? It "saves the nukes for something far greater", as one of the Raven guys once mentioned.
Or you could be stubborn like me...and continually hit stacks... >:[

DeletedUser

Good to see all your hard ons for me haven't softened yet. :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

I am saying troops dont count, using your troops does(represented by ODA)

Should i write it so you understand?

for villa p0wnage:
Ataaacck wiv yur truups is beta dan leaven dem at hume.

Got it now?"

"the cracker!"

cracker will always inspire me :)

Ponds186

Hi Alex,

You doing great :) Inspite of all the hatred around you (Obviously demolishing static has got to be flamable from weirdos searching for an excuse). I can see you are having fun and that is a mark of a winner. Enjoy :)

What is that stuff..Something calling something black :S

DeletedUser66533

Guys im just wondering.... what happened to the Lucaya account, did it attack UK Patriot and get kicked out?

DeletedUser

I'd like clarification on this one sprinkly, because the way I see it:

Little Red Dot CAPS FOR: 123 CAPS AGAINST: 40 DIFFERENCE: 83 ODA: 6.915.352 ODD: 28.945.266

Those are alex's stats against Static. I doubt you can find a better set of stats for this war and so I struggle to see what grounds you make your claim on. Do clarify.

I just thought I'd revisit these statistics... I'd like a clarification as well. People seem to respect Alex (Auskilla) as a fairly good and smart player, so I must ask, do the members of Drama feel the same way about me? See, while I was having fun the other day, members of Drama were quoting statistics as if they were meaningful and used them as empirical evidence to support the fact that Alex was 'a beast' for lack of better term, and did well to hold his own and played not only well, but smartly.

So, saying that, I looked at Alex's stats and noticed that mine were looking fairly similar:

Naughty Purple Dinos CAPS FOR: 59 CAPS AGAINST: 3 DIFFERENCE: 56 ODA: 4.332.758 ODD: 262.530

Little Red Dot CAPS FOR: 123 CAPS AGAINST: 40 DIFFERENCE: 83 ODA: 6.915.352 ODD: 28.945.266

And I must say, I found Alex's stats impressive until I thought about the fact that Drama and Static have been at war for 40 days. Not 8. :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

I just thought I'd revisit these statistics... I'd like a clarification as well. People seem to respect Alex (Auskilla) as a fairly good and smart player, so I must ask, do the members of Drama feel the same way about me? See, while I was having fun the other day, members of Drama were quoting statistics as if they were meaningful and used them as empirical evidence to support the fact that Alex was 'a beast' for lack of better term, and did well to hold his own and played not only well, but smartly.

So, saying that, I looked at Alex's stats and noticed that mine were looking fairly similar:

Naughty Purple Dinos CAPS FOR: 59 CAPS AGAINST: 3 DIFFERENCE: 56 ODA: 4.332.758 ODD: 262.530

And I must say, I found Alex's stats impressive until I thought about the fact that Drama and Static have been at war for 40 days. Not 8. :icon_redface:
Shh, go tag ;o

<3