What's the state of the world?

DeletedUser

I must ask, do the members of Drama feel the same way about me?

So, saying that, I looked at Alex's stats and noticed that mine were looking fairly similar:

Naughty Purple Dinos CAPS FOR: 59 CAPS AGAINST: 3 DIFFERENCE: 56 ODA: 4.332.758 ODD: 262.530

Little Red Dot CAPS FOR: 123 CAPS AGAINST: 40 DIFFERENCE: 83 ODA: 6.915.352 ODD: 28.945.266

And I must say, I found Alex's stats impressive until I thought about the fact that Drama and Static have been at war for 40 days. Not 8. :icon_redface:

Do I really need to point it out? Have you really not read any of the posts I, or Alex have made? I mean, I figured the post above was fairly SELF EXPLANATORY. But since it clearly is not: IT IS A COMPARISON BETWEEN MY ACCOUNT AND ALEX'S ACCOUNT. Is anyone still confused as to who I play? :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

Do I really need to point it out? Have you really not read any of the posts I, or Alex have made? I mean, I figured the post above was fairly SELF EXPLANATORY. But since it clearly is not: IT IS A COMPARISON BETWEEN MY ACCOUNT AND ALEX'S ACCOUNT. Is anyone still confused as to who I play? :icon_neutral:

You make fun of us for nobling inactives. I suppose us internaling him makes you a god for nobling some villages as well from TDS :lol:

That's the differnce between LRD ODA and yours is. Darazi is dodging and no one is on the TDS account :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You make fun of us for nobling inactives. I suppose us internaling him makes you a god for nobling some villages as well from TDS :lol:

That's the differnce between LRD ODA and yours is. Darazi is dodging and no one is on the TDS account :D

Actually, as I recall, Alex threw the first jab. I just returned something somewhat solid. As to my nobling villages from TDS, how is it my fault if Drama members drop dead (not irl, clearly, but activity wise) whenever they get attacked? I mean, Rednecks was planning on declaring war on Uruz... Maybe he should have made sure his frontline members, and indeed, some of his biggest members in general were ready for a real fight :icon_cool:

And I totally agree. There is a difference between LRD's ODA and ours. He's got more than double my conquers and less than 180% of my ODA. Makes you wonder about his caps, doesn't it? :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

I just thought I'd revisit these statistics... I'd like a clarification as well. People seem to respect Alex (Auskilla) as a fairly good and smart player, so I must ask, do the members of Drama feel the same way about me? See, while I was having fun the other day, members of Drama were quoting statistics as if they were meaningful and used them as empirical evidence to support the fact that Alex was 'a beast' for lack of better term, and did well to hold his own and played not only well, but smartly.

So, saying that, I looked at Alex's stats and noticed that mine were looking fairly similar:

Naughty Purple Dinos CAPS FOR: 59 CAPS AGAINST: 3 DIFFERENCE: 56 ODA: 4.332.758 ODD: 262.530

Little Red Dot CAPS FOR: 123 CAPS AGAINST: 40 DIFFERENCE: 83 ODA: 6.915.352 ODD: 28.945.266

And I must say, I found Alex's stats impressive until I thought about the fact that Drama and Static have been at war for 40 days. Not 8. :icon_redface:

The point still stands, he still has over double your caps and his caps have been made while being properly under attack himself, as shown by his ODD.

jamiesonn CAPS FOR: 87 CAPS AGAINST: 0 DIFFERENCE: 87 ODA: 7.223.214 ODD: 555.822

Those are my stats. Yet I still consider Alex's to have taken more skill despite the lost villages because of the situation.

DeletedUser

Actually, as I recall, Alex threw the first jab. I just returned something somewhat solid. As to my nobling villages from TDS, how is it my fault if Drama members drop dead (not irl, clearly, but activity wise) whenever they get attacked? I mean, Rednecks was planning on declaring war on Uruz... Maybe he should have made sure his frontline members, and indeed, some of his biggest members in general were ready for a real fight :icon_cool:

And I totally agree. There is a difference between LRD's ODA and ours. He's got more than double my conquers and less than 180% of my ODA. Makes you wonder about his caps, doesn't it? :icon_eek:

No it doesnt. you were saying Darazi was inactive and i think it's clear that he is not. Dodging and what not. hence the lower ODA. Well TDS going inactive i dont know and i dont care. Doesnt matter. I dont care about caps, but boasting about easy ODA is rather sad

It really doesnt matter, if we cared about enemy caps. TDS would of been kicked. We clearly do not care

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

.... so what account do you play ?

DeletedUser

Jamie you ruined it, it was more fun watching him explaining who he is with caps & stuff :lol:

DeletedUser

Rainbow.Sprinkles:
SERIOUSLY WHO ARE YOU????????????????????????????????
:)

DeletedUser

Jamie you ruined it, it was more fun watching him explaining who he is with caps & stuff :lol:

:lol: i'd rather he gets back to posting interesting stuff like his awesome war stats and his opinions of Aus

DeletedUser

Spam much? :icon_razz:

I'm stuck in a tribe that's inactive as hell... who's stuoid enough to accept an 800 point noob who's got no troops? Uruz, static or Drama! ??? :p One of you though PLEASE :icon_razz:

Ps, I love you guys (whoever invites me :icon_wink:)

Seems like the world is in a huge war though, I'll be looking at the stats quite regularly now, see who gains and where from etc. Should be interesting to watch!