What's the state of the world?

Alf Hucker

It was bad to start with and continues it's downward spiral as Drama! recruit the southern region. Hopefully they recruit everyone soon and get this world finished so we can all go and find a decent one :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

It was bad to start with and continues it's downward spiral as Drama! recruit the southern region. Hopefully they recruit everyone soon and get this world finished so we can all go and find a decent one :icon_wink:
Tammy quit so she won't be getting an invite... :)

DeletedUser

hmmm, which Drama would that be? The original one or the current one? At least I know how many inactives I have to noble to get in now :icon_wink:
Inactives? I see some of your tribe nobling inactives too, so you really cannot pull that one..

Alf Hucker

Inactives? I see some of your tribe nobling inactives too, so you really cannot pull that one..

Don't get me wrong I love a good inactive as much as a barb but I wasn't sure until today how many points I needed to get in :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

how many have we recruited in the south?

AusKilla

Previous recruitment was from March 5th. Well over 3 months ago. Considering the speed of this world. Why not recruit 1 player for a change. It may just stop Uruz nobling them when they would have just deleted =)

This world has been fantastic. Just because your always on the losing side. BA-I original, Static & soon to be the new reformed BA-I again. 3rd time lucky maybe? For your sake lets just hope you have alot of luck on your side Alfy.

DeletedUser

It really is not Drama!'s fault Rim and DSL have kept the north reformed. We have straight up nobled some many K's. If the south had united. This would be a better end game war. Ohh well. We recruit one player and all of sudden were labled as huggers again :D

DeletedUser

Previous recruitment was from March 5th. Well over 3 months ago. Considering the speed of this world. Why not recruit 1 player for a change. It may just stop Uruz nobling them when they would have just deleted =)

Sorry, I was thinking Shango when I made my post :icon_redface:

Correction: 2

Alf Hucker

This world has been fantastic. Just because your always on the losing side. BA-I original, Static & soon to be the new reformed BA-I again. 3rd time lucky maybe? For your sake lets just hope you have alot of luck on your side Alfy.

Fantastic? lol. Can't remember a good war, maybe the DSL v RIM one had potential until RIM decided it was all too much and sold themselves to the devil :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Didn't like that war, too one-sided and I haven't got over your village that should have been mine yet..it haunts me daily on every failed ennoblement :D

What can I say? You made it way to easy for me to snipe. :icon_smile:

DeletedUser

i seem to remember before i quit i tried to join uruz but got turned down :icon_redface:

My bad. I generally try to keep spies and people who are planning on gifting villages to my enemy out of my tribe. You didn't meet the criteria clearly :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

My bad. I generally try to keep spies and people who are planning on gifting villages to my enemy out of my tribe. You didn't meet the criteria clearly :icon_wink:

Again, another slam post by our beloved Rainbow. Your mom must be so proud of you.

BTW Shango, you suck at spying!

DeletedUser

i iz awesome spy, you dun know what you iz chattin brah. my next door neighbour has no idea:icon_twisted:

ok ok you got me rainbow warrior, i just wanted to get in a skype/video chat with tamcam:)