What's up with IMF/Casual/RAM playing dirty?

DeletedUser124922

First with the spies, then telling us they were going to ally with us just to stab us in the back all of a sudden?
Then making bot accounts with hq 5 and 20 barracks 0 wall to make nukes and attack us??

Oh, leaders are friends and also internal nobled several players(stabbing them in the back too)

Most recently trying to send few trains and noble us? Nice try kids. 5-10ms snipe, killing off at least 7-15 nobles lmao

Another OP on us with over 500 incomings HMmmmmmm

I have better things to do than to deal with your bs ladies

Edit: more like 30+ nobles. trash

flux0rx1

Reaction score
First with the spies, then telling us they were going to ally with us just to stab us in the back all of a sudden?
Then making bot accounts with hq 5 and 20 barracks 0 wall to make nukes and attack us??

Oh, leaders are friends and also internal nobled several players(stabbing them in the back too)

Most recently trying to send few trains and noble us? Nice try kids. 5-10ms snipe, killing off at least 7-15 nobles lmao

Another OP on us with over 500 incomings HMmmmmmm

Edit: more like 30+ nobles. trash
Is this Money Heist on one of his Multi Accounts?

Deus Vult2020

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Says he has better things to do.... Produces to make a whole new forum topic to whine
EF5caxwXoAE0AB5.jpg

Edit;
Untitled.png

I guess with better things to do he meant making a new forum account to complain o.Ö

Last edited:

DeletedUser124922

The fact that you guys are boasting like you won the UFC heavyweight title for sniping a few trains should be worrying to your tribemates o_O

#noobs
I mean, you guys are double/triple our size and on 24/7.. So I kind of have to say, we're doing pretty well