What's up with IMF/Casual/RAM playing dirty?

Money Heist

Reaction score
Imagine believing his lies hehe . What about telling my enemies to dont attack him because he was your guy? xD

Money Heist

Reaction score
Proven lies? I never saw any real proof , your proofs sucked and noone was real , feeling sad for you.
I know you cant wait to post here the screenshot of me getting rimmed. but seriously you are a useless player who did nothing in game and just talked shit on forums

Deleted User - 11549951

This guys got a point, you might have beaten him but its a shame he couldn't be asked to keep playing this due to players simply being afraid of losing.

At the end of the day, this game needs more players.

Money Heist

Reaction score
You already got the achievement Backstabber of the world! I dont think you can achieve something bigger then that

flux0rx1

Reaction score
You already got the achievement Backstabber of the world! I dont think you can achieve something bigger then that
What about me money heist? I didn’t stab anyone and all my caps are war caps against your coalition?

TG Smurf

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Imagine being such a little bitch and soar loser you dig through months worth of chat to try and find the silliest of messages to try and report your enemy about! o_O You guys have been amusing at least haha

Deus Vult2020

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Proven lies? I never saw any real proof , your proofs sucked and noone was real , feeling sad for you.
I know you cant wait to post here the screenshot of me getting rimmed. but seriously you are a useless player who did nothing in game and just talked shit on forums
Let me just list a few(the full list would be way too long) of all your lies and hypocrisy;

1) You whined and accused us of multi accounting because of 'same tribe' nobling.
You then nobled Farrelly, Mr.Bomb and seky16 when they were either former tribe members(moved out of tribe shortly before nobling) or still in the same tribe as you.

2) You accused us of having push tribes because we formed a coalition.
You then form a coalition yourself;
The Leviathan
On Liberty
The Wealth of Nations
Art of War
Art of War.

3) You whined about our members changing tribes for receiving support.
While you/your own members do the exact same thing. Proof can be found on AOW tribe changes TWstats page.

4) You lie saying it was 9 vs 3 war(even saying 10vs2 earlier).
While you totally "forget" to mention the wealth of nations(Hobbes sister tribe) and your own Academy tribe(Art of War.)

etcetc.
I honestly can't be arsed to go through all your lies and hypocrite posts because there are just way too many.

El Bahattee

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Oh hello King of merging and pushing accounts. Oh wait your not king anymore , your mates are doing better than you
Imaging also merging and calling out others on it lololol, dont be mad cause you're gonna get rimmed kid, it happens

Money Heist

Reaction score
You all will get rimmed sooner or later , there are no chances you could win this world hehehe