What's up with the deleted accounts?

DeletedUser

Jun 30
05:34 Arsonist changed the description of the tribe.
Jun 20
09:41 Arsonist changed the description of the tribe.
Jun 20
02:13 blandy1994 left the tribe.
Jun 19
12:46 Profionl (deleted) has been invited by blandy1994.
Jun 19
05:44 Arsonist changed the description of the tribe.
Jun 19
05:43 Arsonist changed the tribal attributes.
Jun 18
12:08 The invitation to giorgos1998 (deleted) has been withdrawn by Arsonist.
Jun 18
12:08 The invitation to Connor 7777 (deleted) has been withdrawn by Arsonist.
Jun 18
12:08 The invitation to Mr Stabbie has been withdrawn by Arsonist.
Jun 18
12:08 The invitation to DsMax (deleted) has been withdrawn by Arsonist.

If I may offer a suggestion, one should be able to invite as may players as he likes. I have been mailing people listed in http://en88.tribalwars.net/map/player.txt.gz but that hasn't been very effective so far.

ALessonInPointWhoring

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
The players accounts were deleted manually by themselves, or they were deleted for extended inactivity. That's common practice and has always been a part of the game.

And of course inviting random people hasn't been effective. People want to join a tribe that they have to earn a spot in. If they had to earn their spot they feel confident that their teammates had to as well and that as such their teammates are going to carry their own weight and be useful. Joining a tribe at random is not intelligent and anyone that would join a tribe that randomly invites people is unlikely to be worth recruiting in the first place.

Upvote 0

DeletedUser

Perhaps to increase activity players could receive a mail a few days before that happens.

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0

DeletedUser

I can't tell if you're complaining about deleted people or tribe limit. If you don't want to invite a lot of people, I'd just get a bunch of people you already knew for a premade, or joining a tribe.

Upvote 0

DeletedUser

I can't tell if you're complaining about deleted people or tribe limit. If you don't want to invite a lot of people, I'd just get a bunch of people you already knew for a premade, or joining a tribe.
It wasn't about the tribe limit although the world fluctuation from 60 to 45 to 30 does seem rather prohibitive, just restricting invitations from surpassing it. If the tribe reaches member limit, then invitations would get frozen until more free spots become available.

Upvote 0