Whats with the new tH?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Meh team players dont take 200+ villages in a month in a half from the enemy. :lol:
Team players also dont take 16 villages in one day with 16 nobles. :icon_wink:

Some might but most dont.

so are you trying to say your not a team player,lol...

no offense here but i think i would rather have a team player than one that is just purely self motivated

DeletedUser

so are you trying to say your not a team player,lol...

no offense here but i think i would rather have a team player than one that is just purely self motivated
Im a team player to a certain point. If you need a village cleared sure ill do it if you need support ill send it but dont ask me every 3 seconds because it wont happen and do i take targets im given yes i do and if nobody believes me ask boozie or ali.

And to awnser that little part of your message im completly self motivated but helping axe helps me to. Everyone in this game is self motivated to a point you should of figured that one out by now.

DeletedUser

Im a team player to a certain point. If you need a village cleared sure ill do it if you need support ill send it but dont ask me every 3 seconds because it wont happen and do i take targets im given yes i do and if nobody believes me ask boozie or ali.

And to awnser that little part of your message im completly self motivated but helping axe helps me to. Everyone in this game is self motivated to a point you should of figured that one out by now.

yes everyone is self motivated to a certain point, but you were the one insinuating that you were not a team player

masterallen:
Meh team players dont take 200+ villages in a month in a half from the enemy.
Team players also dont take 16 villages in one day with 16 nobles.

Some might but most dont.

DeletedUser

No you just see it that way im a team player when i need to be which isnt often.
Let me put it this way me being all about myself helps axe greatly i pay attentoin to my attacks more then anything else which are always against enemies so that helps axe greatly. Im one of the fastest noblers in axe.

DeletedUser

actually he iz team player, he does wat the rest of us in axe do, take our assigned targets, eat the enemy and spam the forumz. hes as much of a teemy as me, also allen look at diplomacy, tht'll answer ur question, and willow, leave him alone, please

No you just see it that way im a team player when i need to be which isnt often.
Let me put it this way me being all about myself helps axe greatly i pay attentoin to my attacks more then anything else which are always against enemies so that helps axe greatly. Im one of the fastest noblers in axe.

correction: biggest point whore!

DeletedUser

No thats amfes ive taken 200+villages since war started as far as i know thats more then anyone else.

DeletedUser

actually he iz team player, he does wat the rest of us in axe do, take our assigned targets, eat the enemy and spam the forumz. hes as much of a teemy as me, also allen look at diplomacy, tht'll answer ur question, and willow, leave him alone, please

correction: biggest point whore!

Oh fine Ali for you i will, someone just needs to make TW a bit bigger for his gigantic ego :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Please don't make it any bigger we will have too much to noble through :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

Please don't make it any bigger we will have too much to noble through :icon_cry:
Haha if i had a bigger account i would of nobled all of DA on my own by now.Amfes needs to give me her account for a week and ill triple her points.:lol:

As for my ego the bigger it gets the more awesome i get and the more awesome i get the more villages i take so boozie you sure you want that?:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Yeah, good work on Roc4485....
Timmish just shut up like i said in the other thread your jealous and i say this because now your just personaly targeting me so calm down maybe one day you will take over 2 villages from an enemy roc is a key strategic point in this war and you would know that if you played in game instead of lurking the forums with something shoved up your...

DeletedUser

Shut up MA.

^^

/this.

MA, I am only attacking you for one damn reason. I am sick and tired of you posting your own stats, nearly every single day, and expecting congratulations and pats on the back.

It doesn't add to these forums, and when you include an inactive who hasnt nobled for 4 months, it begs to be attacked.

DeletedUser

Please use the private messaging system...

/back on topic

Dude, that would kill these forums.

If people like MA, Boozie, and me weren't here to argue, and eventually admit I'm always right

These boards would die!

DeletedUser53373

Maybe just limit your boasting..... say to the point where you're not insulting fellow tribe members? :icon_idea:

Edit: We already know what you think of all the AXe players in the top 20 (excluding jaffe of course)

Status
Not open for further replies.