Whats with the new tH?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

no druggy you dont gloat....tbh even boozie does not gloat like MA

DeletedUser

no druggy you dont gloat....tbh even boozie does not gloat like MA

Nobody gloats like MA but everyone does gloat to a certain degree saying how great and wonderful and how their tribe will be the masters of the universe blah blah blah

DeletedUser

Nobody gloats like MA but everyone does gloat to a certain degree saying how great and wonderful and how their tribe will be the masters of the universe blah blah blah
Pffft boozie my gloating and awesomeness makes YOUR tribe look even better. :lol: Just means you got an egostical jack*ss in it. (so casus doesnt go crazy and infract me im talking about myself.)

DeletedUser

Meh...if you think your tribe is good.....i dun think it should be put as gloating...only when you get the extreme that you think your tribe can go aganist the entire world and are extremely good...then it might...but just normal i love meh tribe...or meh tribe is good...well thats just freindly opinions about there tribe.

DeletedUser

Notice druggy that i said to a certain degree :icon_wink:

MA your awesomeness is by my allowing you to be :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

why aim so low?
i want the omniverse i hear its like the universe but filled with helium :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

yes everyone gloates to a certain degree, but there is a thing as too much.. and it is not like he is bragging or gloating about AXE

DeletedUser

Notice druggy that i said to a certain degree :icon_wink:

MA your awesomeness is by my allowing you to be :icon_wink:

oh...ahh...i can't think or read straight right now...meh bad...re-re-re-read it and finally meh...i'm to tired/lazy/bored to agrue right now...i have no clue actually

DeletedUser

yes everyone gloates to a certain degree, but there is a thing as too much.. and it is not like he is bragging or gloating about AXE

I gloat at the fact im the biggest noob in axe!!! woot!!!! (fits my ego well)
heavy, i ownz the milky way, the universe is next then the pomniverse<stomniverse<tomniverse<romniverse<vomnivers and so forth.....
its all a big conspiracy, obama and putin are just my pupits, browns a puppet with the strings broken! :lol:

DeletedUser

I gloat at the fact im the biggest noob in axe!!! woot!!!! (fits my ego well)
heavy, i ownz the milky way, the universe is next then the pomniverse<stomniverse<tomniverse<romniverse<vomnivers and so forth.....
its all a big conspiracy, obama and putin are just my pupits, browns a puppet with the strings broken! :lol:

lmao, that explains everything freakishly well :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

i might be slow on this but... th is against north legion and evil family.

sowwy if im a bit slow on info but just in case anyone wanted to know=)

Status
Not open for further replies.