Whats with the new tH?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

The post says it all are they against evil or against axe?Questoins like this is what i want to know. :lol:

DeletedUser

All i can say about this is, your in AXE and you have no clue what is going on with them...odd, maybe you should message boozie or sid
All i can say is this i dont pay attentoin to interal forums i skim them and if it was in a maili didnt read it unless its from jaf or sid and is titled attack or something to do with stats im here for war and total destructoin thats why boozie brought me back im not here to read mails thats for chumps with time on there hands.:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

All i can say about this is, your in AXE and you have no clue what is going on with them...odd, maybe you should message boozie or sid

Even i know whats going on with them.....i think....dun know if there still sticking to it...oh well :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

All i can say is this i dont pay attentoin to interal forums i skim them and if it was in a maili didnt read it unless its from jaf or sid and is titled attack or something to do with stats im here for war and total destructoin thats why boozie brought me back im not here to read mails thats for chumps with time on there hands.:icon_rolleyes:

Hmmmm MA you really should lay off the beer off even one weekend ya know, its not that hard to figure out if you open your eyes for just a second in the tribe...

If your still lost let me know and i'll give you a nice hard kick in the right direction :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Hmmmm MA you really should lay off the beer off even one weekend ya know, its not that hard to figure out if you open your eyes for just a second in the tribe...

If your still lost let me know and i'll give you a nice hard kick in the right direction :icon_wink:
/sending out random nukes looks up from my map and beer

Im sorry did you say something sir?

DeletedUser

if he gets to much hassle for you, just send him to me, and ill teach him the ways of reading a forum....wait no sorry im only good at stopping people reading them, carry on :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

Meh team players dont take 200+ villages in a month in a half from the enemy. :lol:
Team players also dont take 16 villages in one day with 16 nobles. :icon_wink:

Some might but most dont.

DeletedUser

Meh team players dont take 200+ villages in a month in a half from the enemy. :lol:
Team players also dont take 16 villages in one day with 16 nobles. :icon_wink:

Some might but most dont.

*knocks a all down* now your huge head can fit through the door :lol:

DeletedUser64451

Duh!

spl is tH now...obviously they just wanted to make a new tribe with a scary name to make some of the barbs that they've been warring quit.

*wonders what happens when barbs delete*

DeletedUser

they become active players :icon_eek:
i mean it must be true...when an active player deletes...they become barbs...so it must work backwards :icon_confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.