Whats with the new tH?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

o.o Yes cause first noblings that are worth any mention to her are 10days after her last conquer. Very brave :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Don't dis amber.. she's a hell lot better than you.

Aww did i hit a soft spot. If shes better then me then why is she getting nobled left and right and im farming a DA player free coins anyone?

DeletedUser

Ok bodfish doesnt want me to attack "amber" on pf. So take him and her better ill do it to everyone else he listed to.

Not bad here.
http://www.twstats.com/en15/index.p...39908&pn=1&type=&enemy=-1&enemyt=-1&min=&max=

OK hes taking some axe villages but im mainly seeing some wr player and frankly last time i checked shouldnt he be focusing on his enemies to the south not some nonamed tribe.

http://www.twstats.com/en15/index.p...97574&pn=1&type=&enemy=-1&enemyt=-1&min=&max=

Skirmishing with a single tH player and nobling himself was in burn so he was inactive at a time plus sitting on a bunch of nobles so i say new player or just partaily active.

http://www.twstats.com/en15/index.p...65224&pn=2&type=&enemy=-1&enemyt=-1&min=&max=

Flat lined for over a month.I got a personal vendetta against weevil for nobling my 2 villages i had up north on ma that i never used.Guess what he never said id be bigger then him i beg to differ now.:icon_twisted:

http://www.twstats.com/en15/index.php?page=player&mode=conquers&id=2357857

Also like to point out that alot of Evils conquers against axe according to what ive seen are from baby's villages.I dont know about you but i dont find it that challenging to noble enemies in the middle of my tribe.

http://www.twstats.com/en15/index.php?page=map

lovi,strife,c hemi,KG,druggy,cycorx,cuckit,DD,Mirai

I dont have time to do the rest so ill keep there names for later and ill get to the rest of them dont worry bod ill try not to hurt your feeling again.:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

1st-Amberiel is a nice player,from what i see the last nobling were done on a cooperative attack outside our territory so far from support,I think u guys always says that NL noble ppl in their territory ur doing same with amberiel in k41 so plz dont talk

2-Do u know something about humility,Do u thing u are the best player alive or what?
1stphonix- My mentor is one of the most skilled players i see go ask anyone in ur tribe how good he is

Cleo-Hes an expert with opera and scripts go ask how he do vs X in the past

Weevil-is an excellent player with a knowing of the game surprising

Bigandhairy-Dont have to say anything, we all know how good he is

In ODA
9 BigAndHairy 129,85 Mio.
10 1stphoenix 97,64 Mio.
35 Hyushio 76,65 Mio.

Big is partaily active or a new player so why dont u start to send more atttack to catch up him and 1st if hes not bad what are u?An arrogant idiot ?

Give a litlle bit more respect to them,

I recognize ur a good player but u have to take classes of humilty ur not the master of this game

Also if ur target are DA how can u critics evil player if u dont know them or fight them?

foillat

Ok bodfish doesnt want me to attack "amber" on pf. So take him and her better ill do it to everyone else he listed to.

Not bad here.
http://www.twstats.com/en15/index.p...39908&pn=1&type=&enemy=-1&enemyt=-1&min=&max=

OK hes taking some axe villages but im mainly seeing some wr player and frankly last time i checked shouldnt he be focusing on his enemies to the south not some nonamed tribe.

http://www.twstats.com/en15/index.p...97574&pn=1&type=&enemy=-1&enemyt=-1&min=&max=

Skirmishing with a single tH player and nobling himself was in burn so he was inactive at a time plus sitting on a bunch of nobles so i say new player or just partaily active.

http://www.twstats.com/en15/index.p...65224&pn=2&type=&enemy=-1&enemyt=-1&min=&max=

Flat lined for over a month.I got a personal vendetta against weevil for nobling my 2 villages i had up north on ma that i never used.Guess what he never said id be bigger then him i beg to differ now.:icon_twisted:

http://www.twstats.com/en15/index.php?page=player&mode=conquers&id=2357857

Also like to point out that alot of Evils conquers against axe according to what ive seen are from baby's villages.I dont know about you but i dont find it that challenging to noble enemies in the middle of my tribe.

http://www.twstats.com/en15/index.php?page=map
http://forum.tribalwars.net/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=4231527
lovi,strife,c hemi,KG,druggy,cycorx,cuckit,DD,Mirai

I dont have time to do the rest so ill keep there names for later and ill get to the rest of them dont worry bod ill try not to hurt your feeling again.:icon_rolleyes:

Hmmm you seem to have a big mouth, so I'd like to give you a challenge since you are most likely a lot bigger then me to noble 5 villages from me within the next month, without the help of your tribe if you manage it I'm even willing to throw some PP your way!!! As long as that is not against the rules and if it is I'm sure casus can tell me, I'm only 3 mill + so it shouldn't be too hard for an obviously great player as you make yourself sound by making fun of other players like you do, and if you refuse well I'll just have to understand that you are just all mouth and nothing else.:icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

Hmmm you seem to have a big mouth, so I'd like to give you a challenge since you are most likely a lot bigger then me to noble 5 villages from me within the next month, without the help of your tribe if you manage it I'm even willing to throw some PP your way!!! As long as that is not against the rules and if it is I'm sure casus can tell me, I'm only 3 mill + so it shouldn't be too hard for an obviously great player as you make yourself sound by making fun of other players like you do, and if you refuse well I'll just have to understand that you are just all mouth and nothing else.:icon_twisted:

Why dont you just noble some villages from him and back up your talk with ig action? :icon_rolleyes:

gotta love people who throw out challenges on the pf's when theyre a mile behind the front line....

DeletedUser

Aww did i hit a soft spot. If shes better then me then why is she getting nobled left and right and im farming a DA player free coins anyone?

Because she is on the front lines and you ain't.. i don't see you losing villages.. i wonder why? cause no one attacks you:icon_confused:

DeletedUser

bigandhairy ain't that bad. He uses half full nukes and didn't support his new takes initially but apart from that his attacks are well timed. Most of those vills have swapped owner many times the last few days and that's why he is nobling himself. He also started sending like 6 nobles/village due to my snipings:p

Then again, if i didn't leave those villages almost undefended because i trusted Evil I wouldnt have lost a single one...They are welcome to come visit k25 now:)

derek1608

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score

WOW,surprised at your sig. if your as good as skorm or the other failures of his private army like aggie78pl,I would withdraw your offer before you run out of PP

DeletedUser

bigandhairy ain't that bad. He uses half full nukes and didn't support his new takes initially but apart from that his attacks are well timed. Most of those vills have swapped owner many times the last few days and that's why he is nobling himself. He also started sending like 6 nobles/village due to my snipings:p

Then again, if i didn't leave those villages almost undefended because i trusted Evil I wouldnt have lost a single one...They are welcome to come visit k25 now:)

Heh... I've been backpacking through China for a month; so my attacks were a bit sloppy... Hopefully you have noticed better timings & proper support now I'm back :icon_smile:

Actually, I find it horrible to be attacking tH - every noble landing on tH is a noble that should have been heading into AXE. Its a real shame we are in this sad position. :icon_sad: In the past my troops had such a good time supporting tH villages against (*cough*) a certain tribe (*cough*).

foillat

WOW,surprised at your sig. if your as good as skorm or the other failures of his private army like aggie78pl,I would withdraw your offer before you run out of PP

why is that I am a decent player I would not call my self a great player, as that is a question of opinion, I will not remove my offer as I know that masterallan doesn't really stand a chance of taking 5 villages of mine on his own.:icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

wrong move foil, i think he stands a better chance than you think he does.
though i noticed you didnt mention you would not get tribe support.

foillat

oh no Heavy that is obvious that I would not get tribe support as long as I do not see attacks coming from his tribe mates, it was a simply accident that's all.

DeletedUser

cool

allen i pick these for you to take:
Villages Coordinates Points
BEAUTY 113|232 - 10.211
BEAUTY 128|238 - 9.041
BEAUTY 112|232 - 10.211
BEAUTY 107|228 - 10.211
BEAUTY 110|231 - 10.211

DeletedUser

Wait, we are missing something here, MA has not agreed to the challenge, YET

DeletedUser

Realy i have to take villages from someone not even half my size that shouldnt be a problem sure if i got the extra time i might just take more then 5.:icon_rolleyes:

Get those points ready you wont have any left when im done and for your comment bodfish i dont think im the best i think im one of the best.FYI Mr.Bodfish you might not of been around then but i was 4th in ODA on masterallen and i only had 2milloin points.

Edit:OK i looked at those villages your in k21 that takes 2 weeks alone and i can only make about 3 nobles a day 2 if im rebuilding nukes so thats almost impossible to do in 1 month.

And he never said id have to keep them just that i have to take them everyone remember that.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Realy i have to take villages from someone not even half my size that shouldnt be a problem sure if i got the extra time i might just take more then 5.:icon_rolleyes:

Get those points ready you wont have any left when im done and for your comment bodfish i dont think im the best i think im one of the best.FYI Mr.Bodfish you might not of been around then but i was 4th in ODA on masterallen and i only had 2milloin points im working on it but you wouldnt know that because your heads to far up your own *ss.:icon_wink:

I love dreaming too.

I find it real funny how you say;

"your heads to far up four own *ss"

When you are the worst person for doing that, you love yourself.

"Mr.allen"

Status
Not open for further replies.