What's wrong SLB?

DeletedUser7519

Side 1: HOT HOT|NE HOT|SW HOT|NW HOT|SE HOTSE2 HOTNW2 HOTNW3 HOTNW5 HOTNW4 HOTNW6 HOTNW7 HOTSW3

Side 2: SLB

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 1,185
Side 2: 146
Difference: 1,039

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 59
Side 2: 16
Difference: 43

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 11,887,839
Side 2: 1,512,549
Difference: 10,375,290

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 588,669
Side 2: 177,767
Difference: 410,902

image.php

What's wrong SLB. Can't take on HOT anymore now that we stopped fighting Aten?

DeletedUser

Again, anything less than a months time frame is irrelevant.

DeletedUser7519

funny that you bring that up

How many tribes are they fighting?:icon_rolleyes:

Well they claim they can take us on. Besides. They take a cheap shot on us as we battle Aten. Then we turn around, and focus on them. What happens?

DeletedUser7519

Again, anything less than a months time frame is irrelevant.

Side 1: HOT HOT|NE HOT|SW HOT|NW HOT|SE HOTSE2 HOTNW2 HOTNW3 HOTNW4 HOTNW5 HOTNW6 HOTNW7 HOTSW3

Side 2: SLB

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers:

Side 1: 6,536
Side 2: 794
Difference: 5,742

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 158
Side 2: 191
Difference: 33

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 62,152,614
Side 2: 7,878,114
Difference: 54,274,500

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,518,282
Side 2: 2,013,919
Difference: 495,637

image.php

DeletedUser

Well they claim they can take us on. Besides. They take a cheap shot on us as we battle Aten. Then we turn around, and focus on them. What happens?

Might have been a lucky week?

Again, how many tribes are they fighting?
And how many tribes are Hot fighting?

DeletedUser7519

It matters not how many tribes they fight. They chose everyone of those tribes to be their enemies. They chose the wrong tribe this time. I'm afraid. Good luck SLB. We all know you need it.

DeletedUser

i guess 50 villages taken from slb is a big event for hot,lol

DeletedUser

I can't believe HOT is proud of this. I just can't.

EleAud doesn't say a word when our 3616 villages have a lot more positive conquers over MPXs 14342, but when HOT and its 71008 villies take 50 from SLBs 10628 the forum is full of threads bragging about it.

World 2! What have you done to yourself!

DeletedUser

Stop making these threads. The fact that Hot feel the need to brag about beating a weaker tribe is, in itself pathetic. Even if you win this war by capturing all 10,000 villages you will earn minimal respect simply because you have to withdraw from fighting Aten to win.

DeletedUser

This is as pathetic as Aten was bragging about taking a few Saints villages on K34 outnumbering us 3 to 1 after the better part of a year losing. Congratulations, you're now that pathetic.

DeletedUser

What's wrong SLB. Can't take on HOT anymore now that we stopped fighting Aten?

lol. I love this. The entirety of HOT against a one-branch tribe that has recently had a ton of players (unjustly) banned...and they're bragging about...what was it? The conquers of one-week? :lol: This thread should have a Flammable warning attached.

DeletedUser

lol. I love this. The entirety of HOT against a one-branch tribe that has recently had a ton of players (unjustly) banned...and they're bragging about...what was it? The conquers of one-week? :lol: This thread should have a Flammable warning attached.

So it was a lucky week.

I'm proud of myself:)

DeletedUser

Well hot is very good is very strong... but

lets just go with the fact that 8 or 9 of our very good players were banned this month bc hot mass spammed support tickets. Dont even say they were cheating bc 6 out of that number were proved innocent or had minimal offenses(village names... who complains about that?) And we had a few long term sat accounts. This is by no means a discussion to bring up any more bans just saying that in a few weeks or a month SLB will be back on top of its game. :icon_twisted:

Well even with that many players banned we still managed to pull ahead in the monthly takings, not to mention you didnt include warband into the stats again; arent you allies. Or do you deny their fighting us?:icon_eek:

DeletedUser15940

lets just go with the fact that 8 or 9 of our very good players were banned this month bc hot mass spammed support tickets. Dont even say they were cheating bc 6 out of that number were proved innocent or had minimal offenses(village names... who complains about that?) And we had a few long term sat accounts. This is by no means a discussion to bring up any more bans just saying that in a few weeks or a month SLB will be back on top of its game. :icon_twisted:

Well even with that many players banned we still managed to pull ahead in the monthly takings, not to mention you didnt include warband into the stats again; arent you allies. Or do you deny their fighting us?:icon_eek:

Haha village namnes... not saying any names but we put a support ticket in for that because it struck a player of ours at a personal level (yes the names were directed towards her). and the support team didnt do much about it. But alwell i guess =P.

I personally dont care bout names.. but many people take certain name calls to heart.

DeletedUser7519

Stop making these threads. The fact that Hot feel the need to brag about beating a weaker tribe is, in itself pathetic. Even if you win this war by capturing all 10,000 villages you will earn minimal respect simply because you have to withdraw from fighting Aten to win.

This coming from TW is sad. When HOT was at war with Aten we took 3x the villages TW have today.

Not only that we have prove that TW are supporting SLB behind our back.

DeletedUser7519

What does it matter if your players were banned? Nobody cannot attack anyone who is banned.

DeletedUser7519

It matters not. They are just neutral. We can't attack them. They can't attack us.