Whats Your Date Of Birth

DeletedUser

Just to find out the age that really plays Tw

mine is

25/11/94
dd/mm/yy

DeletedUser70389

17/11/1892... holy crap Tiaco, tell me what does it feel like to be be old as dirt?!?!!? lol

DeletedUser

28/05/----

So after this weeks champions league final its my b-day and after the match i dont see why i cant strt celebrating early

DeletedUser

the first ever thread i posted in was ira's adn now he's posting in mine i am happy

DeletedUser

February 8, 19--

I just wanna break the chain...^_^

So, I decided to put it that way...

DeletedUser

So, you've made a thread where people were supposed to put their pictures - as expected you didn't put yours.

Here we have a thread where people are putting their dates of birth ( in order to see how old everyone is ) and yet you decide to be the only one leaving your year blank.

DA, you don't have to post in every single thread, especially in those where you don't play by the rules of it as frankly - it's annoying, not even spamming anymore.

DeletedUser

So, you've made a thread where people were supposed to put their pictures - as expected you didn't put yours.

Here we have a thread where people are putting their dates of birth ( in order to see how old everyone is ) and yet you decide to be the only one leaving your year blank.

DA, you don't have to post in every single thread, especially in those where you don't play by the rules of it as frankly - it's annoying, not even spamming anymore.

Ehem...

My friend, I posted my picture.

You can even check that topic back...:icon_cool:

I am not the only poster who didn't put his Birth Year.

Look...:icon_eek:

DeletedUser

Here you go, I quoted that from that Topic:

I think we need to stop ignoring that player from now on.

So, let us stop talking about him, from here on now.

Now, back to the topic...this is me:

Euclid.jpg

Nope, you can't insult my picture.

If you want me to post more, just ask...

But, I don't have any recent pictures though...

;[

DeletedUser62440

My date of birth is: 13/../93. I left out the middle because birthdates get used for secret questions and stuff. And yes I am born on the 13th and no it waqs a Friday and yes 13 is my favourite number and no I do't have a black cat

DeletedUser

My date of birth is: 13/../93. I left out the middle because birthdates get used for secret questions and stuff. And yes I am born on the 13th and no it waqs a Friday and yes 13 is my favourite number and no I do't have a black cat

LoL...

Are you for real???