Whats Your Date Of Birth

DeletedUser

I rounded up :)

^_^

Anyway, talk to you guys sometime today. I'll be focusing in game now. I also need to do my Insect Collection Project in Biology.

Anyone wanna help, its due tomorrow...:icon_razz:

Bye!!!

DeletedUser

I broke my leg on Friday 13th, and 1 year later on the same date, again Friday 13th - torn up knee ligaments
Oh, did I forget to mention those injuries changed my life as I was a promising soccer player?

My dad is in a wheelchair because of soccer. He scored the two goals for Bulgaria against Brazil in the world cup qualifying in 1994. To find out more info on Bulgaria go to http://www.fifa.com/associations/association=bul/index.html

DeletedUser

Bulgaria against Brazil World Cup QUALIFYING 1994? lmao

I'm not that stupid~

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Not lying. It may not have exactly part of the qualification but I watched the match just last week on tape. I am going to go revisit the tape and see the date it had on it and see if it was a exhibition.

egoehring

to get this thread back on topic, so far you are all younglings compared to me...well, except those of you who are as old as dirt cuz i refuse to cross that line yet!

March 16, 1963, to be exact

a nice opportunity to celebrate both the Ides of March (appropriate for this game), and St Patty's Day, appropriate for all the beer drunkards out there... :)

DeletedUser

Friday is a day which in many pagan religions and old cultures was linked with bad luck, a prime example would be that of maritime superstition saying it brings bad luck to start a new voyage on a Friday.

That the number 13 is an unlucky number I totally disagree with tho... there are roughly 13 cycles of the moon a year, and a woman has roughly 13 menstrual cycles in a year... 13 is a "natural" number and it's rather the Christians who've put it down as unlucky, not the rest

Dont forget that The Knights Templar fell from power on 13th, Friday!

DeletedUser

Born on September 26th. I know what my dad got for christmas the year before!

DeletedUser

to get this thread back on topic, so far you are all younglings compared to me...well, except those of you who are as old as dirt cuz i refuse to cross that line yet!

March 16, 1963, to be exact

a nice opportunity to celebrate both the Ides of March (appropriate for this game), and St Patty's Day, appropriate for all the beer drunkards out there... :)

your five years older than my mum lol

DeletedUser

I'd rather not post my age so that creepy 50 year old guys can ask me if i want the Popsicles in their basement.

aussieeagle

I'd rather not post my age so that creepy 50 year old guys can ask me if i want the Popsicles in their basement.

you can be banned for something like this:icon_evil:

im not creepy at all and i been a gamer probably for longer than you been alive :icon_cool:

also i dont have a basement :)

Clur

hmm obviously you guys don't worry about internet security or how unwise it can be to post your dob in association with usernames etc.

n'mind.