Whats Your Date Of Birth

DeletedUser

hmm obviously you guys don't worry about internet security or how unwise it can be to post your dob in association with usernames etc.

n'mind.

Personally I don't mind if my tribalwars alias gets compromised, they won't be able to extract anything from it anyways :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Anyway, just to make this Topic alive once again...

Here you go...

February 8, 2000

DeletedUser62440

So you are 9. That's what I thought. I'm so glad you're not online anymore lol

DeletedUser

Me, not ONLINE???

I was not ONLINE, but I was here the whole time you were spamming the whole World Forum.

^_^

Like what I said, I will be fully back on June 22, 2009. Get ready by then, because you will see a lot of my name...flying everwhere...everytime...in this World Forum.

Anyway, I am controlling myself not too post too much 'til then.

^_^

DeletedUser

He likes weekends, uses them for doing other things then sitting around modding our forums :)

Oh, ok...didn't know that.

That means, every weekends I can Spam the entire Forum, then stop doing it by Sunday Night...hmmm...that is awesome!!!

:icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

That means, every weekends I can Spam the entire Forum, then stop doing it by Sunday Night...hmmm...that is awesome!!!

He does look at the posts made since he was last online, you can (and most likely will) be punished in retrospect you know.

DeletedUser

He does look at the posts made since he was last online, you can (and most likely will) be punished in retrospect you know.

Ow....

I'm so dead right now.

^_^

Anyway, back to the topic.

DeletedUser62440

Look at this:

-DA-.jpg

He has all the posts, and look at who's viewing the forums, lol

DeletedUser62440

I dunno, but he was looking at our forums. I was pointing at the number of online ppls

DeletedUser

I dunno, but he was looking at our forums. I was pointing at the number of online ppls

What is so special about him???

Why did you pointed out his name???

^_^

Anyway, what is your D-o-B, Sparky???

DeletedUser

This is a spam post

but dont accuse me of spamming or i will spam you

and dont spam me or i will spam you

i like spaming i'm good at it

but dont accuse me of it , it makes me look guilty

DeletedUser62440

^ I agree. I have no idea what you just said but I agree