Votes: 128 33.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser59102

LeGenD

you don't like us,huh?

maybe our success is the first reason for this..i see the opinions about us on the forum,i am not suprised that you think we are pointwhoring.you may not understand what our experience can do but you will see this.

go on talking about us,it is really funny to see that you are talking about a tribe which you don't know anything about any member of it :)
how can you be sure that we are pointwhoring?how can you know this?

i really wonder :D

DeletedUser

BD and ####. both tribes have a sexy line up, some of them old tribemates from my W19 tribe (ASYLUM)

DeletedUser

So far HAM!!! is most liked... there are not so many of us in the tribe so even if we vote for ourselves we are still loved :)

DeletedUser

So far HAM!!! is most liked... there are not so many of us in the tribe so even if we vote for ourselves we are still loved :)

Actually 'Other' is the most loved tribe... Whoever they are :icon_rolleyes:

But yer HAM!!! are cool :)

nakki pappa

Lol is there anyone there actually playing? =P

Sorry for all those disappointed but those were the premades I knew off when starting and I'm limited to 10 options. Deal with it :p

the tribe rises in points day by day so someone is playing there, although if you look in the forum then the answer would be no :lol:

DeletedUser

I voted for T*F, little point in voting for my own tribe as much as I love them one needs to give a view of the world from outside his little box.

sp.ag

I voted for T*F, little point in voting for my own tribe as much as I love them one needs to give a view of the world from outside his little box.

wow there is still a little bit of hope for those posting upon the w30 forums, someone with a bit of thinking outside the box. makes a change from the self arrogence alot of the players have within this forum and that of ego bloated fools..

DeletedUser57808

This is why people like you :icon_razz:

spleen mage

wow there is still a little bit of hope for those posting upon the w30 forums, someone with a bit of thinking outside the box. makes a change from the self arrogence alot of the players have within this forum and that of ego bloated fools..

:icon_cry::icon_cry::icon_cry:

DeletedUser

Decide's full o ballers:icon_wink::icon_razz:

Hehe I voted for alllll of them:icon_twisted: (Even other:icon_wink:)

DeletedUser53418

R*s*g all the way nothing will stop us from becoming number 1.

Status
Not open for further replies.