What's your post Ranking?

DeletedUser

Little known fact: If you go to the members list and sort by posts posted, you can actually tell how spammy you are compared to the rest of the TW community. As of this post, I'm at #1485 out of 87,349 forum users with a whopping 491 posts. Can anyone top that?

Last edited by a moderator:

rpgman88

Idk how to find my rank, but I am on the 27th page with 810 (well now 811) posts. :)

DeletedUser

rpg, you're ranked in exactly 800th place.

JustToner, I'll look for yours in a second.

Edit: Okay JustToner, you're in 1714th place.

DeletedUser

hehe should i bother saying what rank i am? i think top 20 or so, last time i checked (6 months ago before i quit) i was still on front page, if i am still there then i am ashamed that not many people are posting that much anymore :p

DeletedUser

I seem to be rank 215.

But posts in Off topica don't count i think, otherwise it would be quite a bit higher

DeletedUser

Yeah your top 10 I think lol

Pyker is second :D

he hasnt stopped posting for over 2 years while i stopped for more than 6 months, 2 summers in a row add up to 5 months not posting + my last break was over 6 months, adds up to 1 year roughly of no posting and still top ;)

should i start my rampage again on w47? hmmm dont have the time :( :p

DeletedUser

I think you should do more playing rather than Posting Crazy ;)

Although if there was a ranking for reading all the useless crap on here, i would be on top.

Just CBA to post, it hurts my fingers.

DeletedUser

I think you should do more playing rather than Posting Crazy ;)

Although if there was a ranking for reading all the useless crap on here, i would be on top.

Just CBA to post, it hurts my fingers.

no chance i would be higher ;)

and wish, im the one farming manually :p jk