Whats Your Tribal Wars Theme Song?

DeletedUser

I've seen a few people with links to music on their pages, I've had one up since 2007 when I first joined TW on World 11. I was wondering what yours is? Even if you don't have one on your page, what song do you enjoy most while playing, and why?

Right now, I have "Empires Erased by Born Of Osiris", the appeal is obvious :p Also, for those easily scared, it's a little bit of a fear factor, but just barely.

DeletedUser78467

Ahhh, music. My favorite of the arts, but it is sadly no longer appreciated by anyone today...what with their Hanna Montana and Soulja Boy. 'Tis a pity that so few really dwell deep into what music really is.

Oh right; on topic now.

When play TW, I love to listen to Menomena's albums "I AM the FUN BLAME MONSTER" and "Friend and Foe.". They're not my favorite band, but definately up there with the creativity in the way they play their instruments and song composition.

Links:
Evil Bee
Cough Coughing

DeletedUser

Ahhh, music. My favorite of the arts, but it is sadly no longer appreciated by anyone today...what with their Hanna Montana and Soulja Boy. 'Tis a pity that so few really dwell deep into what music really is.

Oh right; on topic now.

Menomena

QFT and this band is wicked!

DeletedUser

My tribe on world 7 - I thought what the hell LOL. I bet you'll all get what it was originally from.

TATEC theme tune:

♫I wanna be the very best like no one ever was
to build them is my real test to train troops is my cause TRIBAL WARS!
i will noble across the land searching far and wide!
build villages to make them mine with power thats inside!
villages gotta get them all, it you and me!
I KNOW IT'S MY DESTINY!
oh your my best friend in a world we must defend!
villages gotta catch them all OH it's me and you
our courage will pull us through
you touch me and i'll kill you
VILLAGES GOTTA GET THEM ALL!!! TRIBAL WARS!!!♫