Wheeeeeeeeeeeeres Cruddy?!

DeletedUser

I don't buy that for a second. I know he's read this and it's killing him not being able to reply. I fully suspect he will be back as a coplayer or under an alias in the very near future. :icon_biggrin:

+2

As you can see here... he's been active, and if he didn't check these forums and then this thread then it's not Cele :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Wow...I knew it. Knew it was one of them.

H
O
L
Y

C
R
A
P

D
U
D
E

DeletedUser

So the bottom line is Active has reformed and you got a new account to kill Celebreus who now claims to have quit the world =/

DeletedUser

I'd like to say that I knew about this a long time ago and it makes me feel like a better, superior human being.

That's like reading the news a day ahead of everyone else.

So there. Yes, I am that basic. That immature. Go figure. :D

DeletedUser

So the bottom line is Active has reformed and you got a new account to kill Celebreus who now claims to have quit the world =/

And I have offered him to come back and show me I'm a noob...

I was looking forward to a challenge... Again, he proves to be a disappointment >.>

DeletedUser

I'd like to say that I knew about this a long time ago and it makes me feel like a better, superior human being.

I knew too, wanna cugl and be like super awesome?

DeletedUser

:O

Karly :) Welcome back =)

I knew too =)

Cause I'm just that cool =)

DeletedUser

OooOoOOoOOooo, I was in teh thread! <3 me happy. And I was teh winner ;D. I've never been the winner. So me > mikel ;D.

<33 turddy

but, i must admit, not bragging or anything, but my psychic skills are pretty good =].

Anyways, ill ttyl romeo (Mikel)

GG to celeb. GL to Active

DeletedUser60182

Whaaat, only 5 minutes ago there I was thinking Active were gonna hand Cele his ego back wrapped in his ass and your saying hes quit? D:

:|

DeletedUser

Whaaat, only 5 minutes ago there I was thinking Active were gonna hand Cele his ego back wrapped in his ass and your saying hes quit? D:

:|

Well there's some deliberation on that. Because he said he quit, and also put his account on deletion.

Now, we all knew Cele used underhand tactics, he was just clever about it. However, we thought that a player from the Chrisownz account was also playing his using underhand methods and vice versa.

The theory is that (if Cele did hit delete [the big girls blouse that he is]) the player on the chrisownz account went back on to Cele's account, and got busted. Hence the reason why no one could attack either accounts, and they shortly barbed up somewhere else later on.

Shardz I r just shedding a little light on what's happened, not talking about 'bans' in a bad way, but if I need to rephrase do let me know rather than you deleting the post <3 Thankies.

On more of a positive note, happy Christmas to everyone from Active :)