Wheggs vs T.E.C

DeletedUser

Hey mate, hows it going?
You should join w47, its a fun little world. Not as many people are other worlds, but still plenty of vills to noble :lol:

I would love to, but Id be a bit behind if I did that. Just saw you guys were here and I thought Id drop by and see whats going on. We sure do miss you guys on world 18, it just hasnt been the same since everybody left.

DeletedUser

I would love to, but Id be a bit behind if I did that. Just saw you guys were here and I thought Id drop by and see whats going on. We sure do miss you guys on world 18, it just hasnt been the same since everybody left.

I'll bet.. if its not the same, come play here instead :)
Wouldn't take long to get you built up and expanding fast.

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: T.E.C
Side 2:
Tribes: wheggs

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 126
Side 2: 2
Difference: 124

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,101,537
Side 2: 18,782
Difference: 1,082,755

chart

Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 59
Side 2: 26
Difference: 33

chart

Side 1: 41
Side 2: 0
Difference: 41

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 495,062
Side 2: 190,837
Difference: 304,225

chart

Side 1: 351,778
Side 2: 0
Difference: 351,778

chart

Social Disorder

wheggs already losing a lot of members? Are they done for?

DeletedUser75518

You dont hear much from Hippo now their tribe is collapsing and utterly defeated.

DeletedUser

Well I'm glad Tayls is surviving as God of Moon for the long haul. He was the best player in K25 and deserves to keep playing this world.

wheggs already losing a lot of members? Are they done for?

wheggs was done for when Spekkio quit due to non-participation of many players on the rim in the war with TEC. Everything after was simply going through the motions.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You dont hear much from Hippo now their tribe is collapsing and utterly defeated.

Nice observation. *golf claps*

You don't hear much from decentius.... ever.

It is true that things have not gotten any better for wheggs, we have faced a problem with activity for a while now and having the pressure from T.E.C has pushed many of our players over the edge and others have gone inactive due to a lack of interest and life (notably tick noby). Due to the frustration of not being able to pull off a successful op and because of the lack of support frontline players have received people some players have drawn the line and said they can't bare being in this tribe any longer and have gone to BTH or T.E.C.

What happens next we will have to wait and see

DeletedUser

Just don't merge in T.E.C.
I hate hugging wars.and you seem quite big, by your profile pic, T.E.C. may want to hug you;

DeletedUser

I'd just like to congratulate T.E.C on complete demoralisation of wheggs.

Stats - Forever
[spoil]Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Forever

Side 1: 62
Side 2: 233
Difference: 171

chart

Side 1: 539,751
Side 2: 2,022,444
Difference: 1,482,693

chart
[/spoil]

T.E.C by far out conquered wheggs which is a big play in bringing the down fall of wheggs but I think it was T.E.C's defending abilities which really brought the tribe down. With all large players and leaders having left Wheggs is is fair to say that T.E.C has won this "Scrimmage". Kudo's to the 5-6 players in T.E.C who never stopped or let down against us

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I think mostlyevil did a great job defending against wheggs. Altough I think he couldn't do it without the help from the other Tec members. Wheggs had a big dead weight in the tribe, and yes, that kills tribes in wars...

King Matt II

Well done TEC, I honestly think we could've done a lot better but given the circumstances it just wasn't going to happen.

DeletedUser

My tribemates were a huge help in defending against a wheggs. It would've been possible without support but with difficulty and less of a morale blow to wheggs. Getting sniped doesn't slow people down the same way losing all their nukes does, with a few exceptions.

DeletedUser71409

So, most of Wheggs have merged into bth. Am I right?:icon_rolleyes:

Social Disorder

So, most of Wheggs have merged into bth. Am I right?:icon_rolleyes:

Just a few, most have created a new tribe (GOWB) or are still in wheggs. Some however, went to bth but the majority got rimmed..