When are we closing this world to new people??

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Just curious, when is this world going to close to new people? It should have been closed a long time ago and the length that these world stay open for new people to join them is just too long. One of the gripes people have about tribal wars is the amount of time in years one must committ to play a world, couldnt we shorten that a bit by having less of a time for people to join them??

DeletedUser

I haven't paid much attention to it but now that i think of it, it's sort of true lol. Been open a while, but why not let others try at it and give it a go ;) chances are they wont stay long :O

King Sean04

Well seeing as over 1 month ago we had approx 1.5k players and now we have 3,427 players. The world has more than doubled since worlds 30-34 closed. I don't think anytime soon

Kaiser Minear

So we're the next world to close :/

I've seen more and more 216 point players...

DeletedUser

oh yeah no wonder! xD i see all these smaller members and smaller tribes popping up. i think before we close, then there will be a huge wave of people wanting to get in on the act because it's closing :) i've seen it, and have had friends that did it. they stayed tehre for maybe a day or two before being nobled/quitting lmfao

DeletedUser75781

Tribal Wars team today at 14:31
Dear players,

Please be aware that this world will be closing to registrations on the 25th of January. After this date it will not be possible for players to create new accounts on the world. It will still be possible to restart.

Morthy
Community Manager

:(

DeletedUser

It's closed after just under two years...Should close at the year mark IMO. if not before.

DeletedUser

Actually, I think you'll find she was just making it clearer for others who don't read entire posts.

kingjohan

Actually, I think you'll find she was just making it clearer for others who don't read entire posts.

If they can't spare 10 seconds to read a post (which obviously answer what fork asked since it start with "Tribal wars team") then they don't deserve to know.

DeletedUser

Well, either way, they would have got a mail from the TW Team on W35.

Anyway, since the question has been answered, this topic can actually be closed :p

Status
Not open for further replies.