When do you use for free week of Premium?

DeletedUser

I was just wondering what people would think to be the optimum time, as I just got mine and I'm not sure when to activate it. I'm still a student, so I don't have the money, nor the means (no PayPal or Credit Card, etc.) of spending money on Premium Points, so I decided to see what others would do.

The main reason I want this is because of the mobile version. It would make it much easier to farm more frequently (while I'm at school), as I don't have a co-player. Any feedback is appreciated! :)

Edit: In the title, it's meant to say your instead of for. -.-

Last edited by a moderator:

Rand_Althor

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
If you want help in deciding when to use it, I'll be happy to help, just transfer it to my account and I'll show you how :icon_twisted:

On a more serious note if I am not mistaken (I probably am) you get another free premium at a later date.

On a less serious note <3 your avatar and sig.

DeletedUser

I used mine at the early stage to get a Coat of Arms for my Tribe other than that use it when you have 100 or more villages.

DeletedUser

Oh yeah, I'm sure I recall something about getting more free later on. Cheers guys!

olympus

Use it as soon as you mass farm, which should be before you get the premium.

Just so much easier to farm with prem imo

DeletedUser

Use it when you are the target of an op, I hear tagging is useful.

DeletedUser

If you farm a lot, maybe you will find it of use just before going for academy. While smithy takes all the time, you can put more upgrades and store res ;)

And Yes, you get more premium at 15k points, but that is the last.

DeletedUser

I used my free premium during a war with 100 villages. To be honest, early game, its still possible to farm without premium and doesnt take that much time. But with 100 villages... organizing troops is a pain

DeletedUser

If you micro farm manually it takes a hell of a lot time when you have 1.5K LC and send out groups of 5LC each time. It does take a lot of time with prem but even more manually.