When Having An Identity Disorder Turns You To drink

• Thread starter DeletedUser80720
  • Start date

DeletedUser80720

Sorry that i have to create this again,I made a mistake in the last one by including last names

We are here to talk about the tribe known as Identity Disorder.
This tribe were made with the intentions on being an honourable and fair tribe which went south within 3 days of being formed

This was the circular mail sent to players joining before the tribe was formed
b25952eaa3ad2141f8ab7aaeb775ad20.png

This is a message from the leader of ID saying he wont recruit the back stabber known as Rick Sanchez and he goes and does it anyway

7ad6e9d3082412b303a40ee678b6cb9d.png
7ad6e9d3082412b303a40ee678b6cb9d.png

Constantly the leaders of ID kept telling me they wont war with TQL and then they decided to let me join their leadership chat so that i can see about what was said (history shown)

49d3f1daefe096a7afd1da70c78f30f5.png

ae46bfce99883a5d3c6a8b3d10adb198.png

822a4bd00268fbfb27a05217004c7167.png

61b6120063e2bcbd2ee79515127db9b0.png

Now this next piece is very interesting ID leadership didnt want two tribes so they decided to put players into Bro and when a war starts with them theyll pull back the players they gave them

38adcb82afaf4b0499b9d8ed07050f0d.png

ID even tried doing a hostile take over of their own allies
1144353434f62750e09fce163cda3081.png

Now these do not sound like leaders who respect their members or allies or even there enemies
They left TQL through wanting power and not for a common goal like bringing an honourable tribe into K44

and this message will be the last message
a fair well message to G leader of TQL who Harry hates so much
8e810f0fedab362f790180549780398a.png

Now everyone knows that yes TQL were pretty snakey and these screen shots prove that ID leaders are no different than TQL.
They just lied in order to get people over to form there tribe.

This may be smaller than my last topic but its so much more to the point with less to read

darkx

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Wow such a shame and very alarming... are there any decent tribes on this world besides the ones in k45 (beast/code/hugs) :(

The Roman Empire

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
the last topic is gone because i didnt know last names couldnt be included how ever this one will be staying already had it looked over and its perfectly within the rules ^^

I just had a good laugh as I imagined your reaction ;-)

Anyway, on a serious note, I'd like to add that you Martin are a hypocrite. You backstabbed those that stood up for you, that defended you while TQL wanted nothing more than to rim you. Harry talked them out of that, and this is the thanks you give him? And yet you claim you are honorable and not a backstabber? You take a bunch of messages of which a number are out of context and try to stirr up problems, while you have been working towards destroying TQL the moment you left them.

And I'd choose Rick Sanchez over you any day, any time. The reason why we recruited him is because he has shown to be a capable player, and willing to go the extra mile for his team mates. He has a very calm and friendly attitude, unlikely yourself, and he is a worthy addition to any tribe. And he'll be working very hard to make sure he earns his keep within the coalition.

DeletedUser80720

You missed O.M.G- ;)
and I.D they are obviously one of the best w100

u tell me another tribe thats willing to recruit back stabbers over there other members

that has to be something that makes them one of the best

DeletedUser99805

u tell me another tribe thats willing to recruit back stabbers over there other members

Well, if the other 'members' are you - then for 99% of the TW community, they'd choose backstabbers all day long. Stop trying to get attention, no one cares.

DeletedUser80720

Well, if the other 'members' are you - then for 99% of the TW community, they'd choose backstabbers all day long. Stop trying to get attention, no one cares.
aww sweet how nice of you to defend the back stabber that betrayed your current tribe for your old one ^^

The Roman Empire

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
aww sweet how nice of you to defend the back stabber that betrayed your current tribe for your old one ^^

A backstabber calling out a fellow "backstabber", good joke!

Especially funny as TQL has changed its position on recruiting Rick (they are favorable to that now) while they are very glad you're no longer a part of either tribe.

DeletedUser80720

A backstabber calling out a fellow "backstabber", good joke!

Especially funny as TQL has changed its position on recruiting Rick (they are favorable to that now) while they are very glad you're no longer a part of either tribe.
lol you think so?

i have skype mails from half of TQL that are pissed you would even try and recruit rick

The Roman Empire

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
lol you think so?

i have skype mails from half of TQL that are pissed you would even try and recruit rick

They were definitely not happy at first, but times change and so do people's opinions. I am not in the habbit of taking screenshots of private conversations and will leave it at that. In the end of the day he has found a home and you're without a tribe.

DeletedUser80720

They were definitely not happy at first, but times change and so do people's opinions. I am not in the habbit of taking screenshots of private conversations and will leave it at that. In the end of the day he has found a home and you're without a tribe.
a home for how long ;)

cus i know a tribe in the coalition plans on nobling him its not a matter of if its a matter of when

The Roman Empire

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
You always make grand claims, but people see through your lies easily =) I know my reactions are feeding your trolling, but I cannot wait to see your reaction in a few days.

DeletedUser80720

00933dd7a84caf419da50b6b0bdcaef8.png

im gonna leave this here and now see how rick reacts

The Roman Empire

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Again, I am not in the habit of screenshot private conversations I have had with others. But you are clearly not up-to-date. We'll see who is right in the end.

DeletedUser80720

Again, I am not in the habit of screenshot private conversations I have had with others. But you are clearly not up-to-date. We'll see who is right in the end.
what i just posted is what i was told by someone who harry thinks is a friend ;)

i covered his name up because im not telling you who sent it but lets just say rick has no friends other than the ex riot players

blckdrgn1

Why does anyone give you intel? lol you cant keep a secret for the life of you

DeletedUser80720

Why does anyone give you intel? lol you cant keep a secret for the life of you
most of this info wasnt even given to me :p

i was invited into the leadership chat and when they removed me all the messages stay ^^
and look another screen shot even the ID leader doesnt even want rick

0d9b3228049a63a4bdafb13011ec4e7d.png