When i was a noob.

DeletedUser113020

Well since this is a no haul world and there's no farming how about we pass the time together aye ?

This is how this thread works.You state what your use to do back when you where a noob and share with us some of your nooby experience in your first few worlds.Or embarrassing moments in game.

Leggo

Well when I first started this game I remember looking at the map and seeing two family tribes leading the rankings.They where relatively close to me.So I restarted to get away from them I then land back in their cluster and since you can only restart once.I quit the game and came back a month later on a new world. :lol:

Another time I was put up as a diplomate and tried allying every half decent tribe around.

DeletedUser

When I was a noob, I defended with axes and nuked with spears. Yes, i actually did this on my first world. However I quickly straightened that out ;)

Mark The Gr8

I was never a noob! :)
Except back when I didn't mind attacking with sword nukes, because I figured:
"Hey, they have more attack than spears, that's good enough!"

DeletedUser

I remember it like it was yesterday,my first time getting nobled.It was world 23 back when there was no quest to show you how to play this game.I was building a nice little village 1,713 points northwest,yup I thought I was the man.I was scouted,looked at the report and seen he had nice white horses that gave me a visit.His or her name was Yuri Hyuga in a tribe named JOKER.I went to sleep that night, woke up 6 a.m. sharp just to find out I was nobled.So i restarted southeast,I was outraged.So i was going to make him pay,first off I didnt know how to use the map so i could not find this person.Later on in the game I finally found that noob.It was time for revenge,so I sent my nuke at him what was like 300+ spears.In my mind he was going down.My troops never made it to his village,2 reasons
1.It was a long trip,over 200hrs I don't remember
2.I got nobled again

DeletedUser

Yuri Hyuga if you see this you are done for,if i find you!

DeletedUser

When i was a noob I got all my real life friends to join W1 with me and we made like 10 family tribes thought we were cool until SL (sunday league) decided to noble my friends lmao. Then I caved in and join WL (war lords) and learned how to play way back when in W1.

DeletedUser

When I was a noob, i used to talk on the phone with my friend for ages and i had the biggest respect for him as he had two villages.

DeletedUser

When I was a noob I thought i was good trying to teach noobs how to play.

DeletedUser

Don,'t know why ppl hate noobs so much,they are the back bone of this game.Without noobs this game would have 50-100 real pros, 200-350 decent players, 200-500 half decent player.Which would make the game more competitive i guess and once the half decent player see they are not that good they will leave.Which leaves now only pros and decent players,who will also leave because the game will not be as easy as it once was with the noobs.So next time you see "A NOOB" try to teach him/her how this game really suppose to be played.Which will produce more pros,decent,half decent,nooby players.Which will also make this game grow and we all will have more fun,i guess.

DeletedUser

On w13 I would make all my browsers tiny so I could only see the attack button, then click each browser as fast as possible to send my trains. I was also one to send all my troops together on single farm runs :icon_redface:

Mark The Gr8

On w13 I would make all my browsers tiny so I could only see the attack button, then click each browser as fast as possible to send my trains. I was also one to send all my troops together on single farm runs :icon_redface:

Haha! When I was a noob I once sent 2 nobles in 1 attack. So when it only lowered loyalty by 30, I trained 5 more. Of course that took such a long time, that when I finally got a second village, someone attacked me and killed 6 nobles in 1 attack.
His cruel, taunting messages afterwards still haunts me to this day :D.

Erig

When I was a noob...

This guy was catting my friend so i messaged him saying "I have forged an army of over 180 troops so please leave him alone". We both died.

DeletedUser

When I was a noob...

This guy was catting my friend so i messaged him saying "I have forged an army of over 180 troops so please leave him alone". We both died.

lol gave him that troop count.

DeletedUser112960

When i was a newb i was 16 years old and knew how to read. So read guides to play before playing.

First world I ever played finished world in top 20 with the help of some fantastic players in my tribe :)

crimsoni

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Who reads stuff before they play a game? When I was a noob I reached top 20 solely from studying the old school 6-step tutorial.

DeletedUser92753

When I was a noob... well, I still am :D

But on w28, I used to think my little army of 200 axes mattered when I sent it out on 28 hour trips in the middle of my tribe's "war", and I was convinced the majority of the game involved actually getting to that academy.

Then on w46, I remember thinking it was morally wrong to noble another player and felt really bad when I did it for the first time. I though nobling barbs was the nice, considerate thing to do. Then I remember the dreaded Baldrof (cursed be his name) who nobled all villages except one, as if to taunt me. I thought it was an utterly brilliant idea to pack my bags and send my train to the next K up and start from there. I got a small cluster of 6 villages going. Then woke up, and they were all gone :( I was so glad to find out TSL kicked the snot out of Baldrof and his tribe WAR when I checked the forums some time later while on w49.