When i was a noob.

DeletedUser

I was a noob for a long time but i want to thank the ppl who showed me how to play :'(

manta11- showed me how to send a train,not a proper one but i never knew anything about a train
Knate87- showed me how to be a leader, how to be kind to other, and respectful.
Nastygirl- showed me how to farm properly so thanks for that.
KnightoftheSpirit(Ben)- showed me how to snipe
dylar- showed me alot of things like how to send alot of fakes in mins. etc.
Last but not least my best friend and life time coplayer,KingS TribaL18- showed me how to send loads of nukes in mins.

I want to thank you all even the ones i forgot to mention :') thanks

Sorry from jumping off topic

DeletedUser92753

I was a noob for a long time but i want to thank the ppl who showed me how to play :'(

manta11- showed me how to send a train,not a proper one but i never knew anything about a train
Last but not least my best friend and life time coplayer,KingS TribaL18- showed me how to send loads of nukes in mins.

He taught me too :) w49 in Deceit, then we got to play together again in Meow! on w62. Good guy. K71 is the best.

DeletedUser

He taught me too :) w49 in Deceit, then we got to play together again in Meow! on w62. Good guy. K71 is the best.

Yeah I was on both of them worlds with him.Enemies on w49 at the end and we was in Meow together,great player.

DeletedUser

back when i was a noob i became the recruiter of a tribe and just mass invited 40 people without sending them an email
back when i was a noob i was amazed that a friend had 7K wood, clay and iron yet didn't build anything with it
back when i was a noob i thought i was trolling a person whom wanted to make me a farm by having 50 swords and spears and a level 10 wall on a 500 point village

DeletedUser113135

when I was a noob I literally had no idea what anything meant. No clue what the barracks were, etc. I was a girl trying to play the game her boyfriend played and everyone hated me.

DeletedUser92753

when I was a noob I literally had no idea what anything meant. No clue what the barracks were, etc. I was a girl trying to play the game her boyfriend played and everyone hated me.

So much respect. If only my girlfriend would do that. Later, I'll open this thread and she will read this comment. After that, I doubt anyone will see me on .net again. Or life. :icon_redface:

Mark The Gr8

katfish-
Rule #13 of Gaming:
Lots of slack must be given to a woman who has taken up playing a new game.
Amount of slack given is to be only slightly reduced if said woman has a boyfriend.

Javanshir-
Time for girlfriend? YOU BAD TW PLAYER :).

DeletedUser113135

katfish-
Rule #13 of Gaming:
Lots of slack must be given to a woman who has taken up playing a new game.
Amount of slack given is to be only slightly reduced if said woman has a boyfriend.

Javanshir-
Time for girlfriend? YOU BAD TW PLAYER :).

I am forever alone now. lol
I spend too much time gaming.

House of Naga

Reaction score

Lol i remember dylar from w62 ~~

So much respect. If only my girlfriend would do that. Later, I'll open this thread and she will read this comment. After that, I doubt anyone will see me on .net again. Or life. :icon_redface:

Then its good bye to you :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

When I was a noob I used to play 2 accounts because I don't have any idea it was illegal :D

(((I still am though, only difference is I only play 1 account per world)))

:icon_redface:

DeletedUser

When I was a noob, which basically is 6 years ago.

We dont do t trains, 5 second train is good enough. :icon_biggrin: