When in doubt? .... Merge!!

DeletedUser

This is so irrelevant to the thread but I will finish it up with this:

- spud was an active player prior to, during, and after the main OP phase.
- he had been nobling villages consistently up until the OP date
- he left Punch almost instantly after the declaration
- he also left !!PA!! when we declared on them
- he retook one of his villages a few days ago (has since been taken again)
- he launched all his nukes on our members

Inactive? Doesnt seem so.

On topic; I really liked Act1 and this merge is real disappointing. Still, good luck over there guys, sucks we have to kill you now xD

DeletedUser

That is not dominance you are nobling from a player who has left and most likely quit, if thats dominance then ampac's constant 3k barb nobling is how the game should be played and players like me, nauz, crimi hell anybody with sense have been playing it wrong for years.

You brag like your winning a war, show me stats where u dont noble from a quit account if you think your being dominant.

And dont try chat shit "ooo you support Punch", this is my external point of view and you would receive the same from anybody with sense.

Please remind me what made spud quit?

DeletedUser

A merge between Act1 and PUNCH! would be a sound tactical move, particularly merging those who share front-lines with RAW. If PUNCH! were taken out it would leave Act1 in a horrible position, if Act1 were taken out it would leave PUNCH! in a horrible position.

I'm not sure if this "PnP" was meant to slander them or support them, so far it seems as if you are just pointing out they are making rational decisions not based on emotions, that's what successful tribes and players do.

If you are going to attempt a PnP about a tribe merging, it's usually a good idea to include some possible reasons why it's "bad", so far all I have seen for myself is why it's actually a good move for both tribes.

DeletedUser

A merge between Act1 and PUNCH! would be a sound tactical move, particularly merging those who share front-lines with RAW. If PUNCH! were taken out it would leave Act1 in a horrible position, if Act1 were taken out it would leave PUNCH! in a horrible position.

I'm not sure if this "PnP" was meant to slander them or support them, so far it seems as if you are just pointing out they are making rational decisions not based on emotions, that's what successful tribes and players do.

If you are going to attempt a PnP about a tribe merging, it's usually a good idea to include some possible reasons why it's "bad", so far all I have seen for myself is why it's actually a good move for both tribes.

Well the ball kicking around the park is |RAW| were looking for some Act1 members to take in and i think they're not happy they'd rather go to PUNCH!

DeletedUser

This is a giant pile of BS... It's obvious ACT1 joined because of a prior relationship. Secret handshake and all. It's also a great attempt at throwing 'SOUND TACTICAL MOVE' around to appear to have a brightly lit bulb. Let me throw in Unconfirmed Reports state that ACT1 joined simply due to the fact that they have been bored bashing rim tribes for the last 4 months and now they want to actually start playing this game.

OR

It's a well thought out plan in which all aspects of the grand scheme is to have two Halves of the world battle it out.

OR

The remnants that did not make the Punch! muster are in the Academy called PA... I think they Need to change their name to Personal Assistants... Would make much more sense.

You can pick... But Well thought out tactical Move? I urinate on that little statement.

DeletedUser

This is a giant pile of BS... It's obvious ACT1 joined because of a prior relationship. Secret handshake and all.

It would be rather foolish of you to assume that Act1 didn't consider their own position and possibilities before making the moves, every tribe and player has their own interests as priorities, so "It's obvious" Act1 felt this was the best move for their own continued survival and success. No-one would merge into a tribe at war with half the world without consideration of all the options.

It's also a great attempt at throwing 'SOUND TACTICAL MOVE' around to appear to have a brightly lit bulb. Let me throw in Unconfirmed Reports state that ACT1 joined simply due to the fact that they have been bored bashing rim tribes for the last 4 months and now they want to actually start playing this game.

When you can confirm, let me know, until then this "theory" is pointless. I have unconfirmed reports you are actually a monkey trained to bash keys on a keyboard. If unconfirmed reports are worth even mentioning, well then I congratulate your handler on a job well done.

Some other obscenities.

:icon_rolleyes: No-one is interested in reading trash. So far we have:

1. Unconfirmed reports :)icon_neutral:)
  2. Insults
  3. Something about bodily functions.

You are a credit to your tribe and your world.

DeletedUser

When you can confirm, let me know, until then this "theory" is pointless. I have unconfirmed reports you are actually a monkey trained to bash keys on a keyboard. If unconfirmed reports are worth even mentioning, well then I congratulate your handler on a job well done.

2. Insults

Truly appreciate the words of praise as well as your reciprocal insults. Must mean you too are perhaps a primate with keyboard pounding skills. Maybe you and I can share a banana or just a glass of tea with your kettle of black. Either way this merge happened it deserves a resounding applause from the rest of the missions involved. Hopefully, when the fecal matter flies around you can stay clear. Would hate to see that pretty Green ink you use to type with change to brown or Dark Khaki color.

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
It would be rather foolish of you to assume that Act1 didn't consider their own position and possibilities before making the moves, every tribe and player has their own interests as priorities, so "It's obvious" Act1 felt this was the best move for their own continued survival and success. No-one would merge into a tribe at war with half the world without consideration of all the options.

:icon_rolleyes: No-one is interested in reading trash. So far we have:

2. Insults

Seems your an ACT1 lover, well a merge is a merge PUNCH! tribe usually insults this kind of pathetic moves and I think they are bunch of hypocrites to insults tribal leaders for that.

In which case it is a tactical move and a bold one, the question is would it make a diffrence I think Act1 is also plague by inactives so they will be busy eating them up. I think PUNCH!just want to merge so that they will have enough defensive village to protect their western front.

The question I'm wondering right now is all the ACT1 members happy with this move?

Now they don't have a real Identity in this whole world war thing.

DeletedUser

Put aside are |RAW| going to mention anything on they're players being banned for cheating or are they gunna crawl under a rock and wait for it to pass

DeletedUser

Put aside are |RAW| going to mention anything on they're players being banned for cheating or are they gunna crawl under a rock and wait for it to pass

I do believe that is against the rules of the forum.... But I have been wrong before. Harbinger said so.

DeletedUser

Wont you guys be happier if your plan succeeded and they had turned against us..
In that case I bet you would have told its a great, courageous, bold move on part of Act1 as it would had benefited you all directly who are unsuccessfully fighting Punch! till date (as per the stats).
I understand your frustrations on this, but nothing much to say...
Enjoy, ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Wont you guys be happier if your plan succeeded and they turned against us..
In that case I bet you would have told its a great, courageous, bold move on part of Act1 as it would had benefited you all who are unsuccessfully fighting Punch! till date (as per the stats) directly.
I understand your frustrations on this, but nothing much to say...
Enjoy, ;)

Actually We knew it wasn't going to happen... Act1 had lost its spine months ago. We actually thought about looking for the lost spine in the lost and found section but gave up because us monkeys prefer bananas and throwing our feces at one another. We just enjoy seeing the insanity of repeating behavior that caused so much ire to be directed towards us be repeated by those who would never stoop to such low levels...:icon_eek:

DeletedUser

Wah cool down man, did I missed something!
Guess I have to read all previous pages..

DeletedUser37628

I, personally, won't pretend to think that Punch's decision in this situation was bad. Also, the fact that they were able to carry this out is all the more reason for them to be given due credit. But I think it's a pity Act1 decided to play along, all things considered. Regardless, it will be interesting to see how this affects the global dynamic.

marcus leviticus

Just want to clear this up with everyone for some odd reason... possibly because of the beers by me =P

Act1 and Punch! has had this planned for quite a while, though it was only talk until recently. The merge just makes too much sense not to do at some point, which the time has come to do it. As the world loses players, it is a great advantage to have a strong, close ally that you can always count on. It was inevitable that one of us would merge into the other. I think Punch! may be the ones doing better of the 2 tribes so it is my opinion that we should go there. Not that Act1 is doing bad, but there has been some things that are starting to build up that we wish to change, and the last few months have nothing to do with "losing our spine" (Soxfan you are completely wrong), it has more to do with so many internal changes. You will very soon see a revamped and improved x-Act1 and new-Punch!. As in any tribe, problems do occur. The difference in a tribe that makes it and one that doesn't is the know-how to fix it. And this is not only a fix, but it is a strengthening of both tribes which now fight together under 1 name instead of a bit separately. Sorry to old RAW, which I did really like, but you have added so many enemies to your tribe list that it is not even the RAW we got along so good with anymore.

A few (honestly only a few) good points were made in this whole thread that contained truth to them.

Harbringer- You are right, everything was considered and this was the best course of action. We could have stayed Act1, and it would have succeeded, but this is what we have chosen.

Soxfan- You were right on a few things guessing about it. Yes, Act1 members are bored of small tribes. I have been hounded by many of them to get us into the real action... which is where they want to be. Sadly, I had some RL stuff come up a bit ago that stopped me from giving them that. Maybe now they can get what they so desperately want. If I had not had to leave for a while, we would be at WIN's door kicking violently at it right now =). Your views on it not being a sound tactical move though is very wrong. Because that is exactly what it is. I wonder how long it will be before RAW and WIN merge? I am guessing not long.

We of Act1 join our Punch1 brethren to fight beside them closer than we have before, and now as 1 tribe. I will be there soon once I make sure Act1 is taken care of and I feel ok leaving. My invite awaits me, as does my tribemates and allies.

DeletedUser

Harbringer has said it all in my opinion. Also, both tribes have been having activity problems, so it's only natural to consolidate.

marcus leviticus

btw... I am just going to make a quick prediction and guess that WIN will merge into RAW. I think RAW is doing better of the 2 tribes. So much WIN has already left them for RAW, and others for Punch!, and also to Act1. With the track record WIN has of being able to keep their players, I don't see how they will make it. Bad leadership maybe?

DeletedUser

btw... I am just going to make a quick prediction and guess that WIN will merge into RAW. I think RAW is doing better of the 2 tribes. So much WIN has already left them for RAW, and others for Punch!, and also to Act1. With the track record WIN has of being able to keep their players, I don't see how they will make it. Bad leadership maybe?

I think in their case it would actually be a bad move, they would stretch their front too far, for one tribe to co-ordinate across 12+K's of war requires a great deal of teamwork, focus, ability to command and to follow instructions, which you don't have immediately after a merge, those things take time to develop an "official" hierarchy of command and unofficial "lead players" as-well. If Punch!/Act1 managed to pour on the pressure during the transitional period I doubt any tribe could stay co-ordinated and effective across such a large front with players you haven't worked that closely with before, it wouldn't take long to take even experienced players apart in that situation.

However in the Act!/Punch case, there isn't such a large transition of territory, so it's not as big an issue, there is only a few K's of front-line to be expanding.