When in doubt? .... Merge!!

DeletedUser37628

Seems your an ACT1 lover, well a merge is a merge PUNCH! tribe usually insults this kind of pathetic moves and I think they are bunch of hypocrites to insults tribal leaders for that.

I don't really care if you guys dislike ampac and don't want to read what he has to say, but believe it or not he has a point here. You guys gave WIN! so much shit for the pluto-patryn merge, even though that merge was equally if not more advantageous for us than this act1-punch merge is for you. I don't really care when tribes merge, but when they do so repeatedly yet insist they are against hugging... c'mon, just give me a break already... That's the main reason I can't stand some people in punch... You guys make these ridiculous recruitments in game, and then come on here flexing your muscles like it's really something to be proud of. It gets old.

I might actually hold punch in higher esteem if its members were even remotely capable of realizing how they actually got to where they are, instead of pointing at "36 wars won" as some meaningful figure for measuring a tribe's machismo or something. It's always "we fought two tribes at the same time and won before, we'll do it again", or some justification for recruiting from the enemy in the BEGINNING of a war. These forums are boring because people continue to recycle the same ideas over and over and over again, and never come up with anything new or worthwhile to say. It's very frustrating to me as a reader. Of course, in game there have been some pretty exciting developments recently, but punch's forum presence is utterly laughable at this point.

DeletedUser

But don't 'cha know, being hypocritical is fun. And while I am sure others have their own reasons for going after the WIN mergers, I personally disliked it because it meant the beginning of the 'super-tribes' on this world, which just sucks the fun out of everything.

HeftySmurf

Talking about bans is not allowed on the forums.

Also neither is insults or 95% of obscenities (Shit is allowed unless used insultingly)

That is all.

Hefty's nice post for the year done.

DeletedUser62954

Talking about bans is not allowed on the forums.

Also neither is insults or 95% of obscenities (Shit is allowed unless used insultingly)

That is all.

Hefty's nice post for the year done.

i got myself 2 infracts in as many days. :(

HeftySmurf

That why we dont swear, and think of intelligent responses to ampac so he cant reply because he doesnt understand them.

DeletedUser

don, I feel bad for you, you are a good player & good leader but unfortunately you neither have the charisma as valth nor the V fan club followings .......
You know what I almost left this world after a few of my good friends left for Rl, and my account was being played by able my Co player Soldier solo for last 2-3 wks, but as I like to keep an eye on externals I have seen an plot gradually emerging to sub due Punch! by lesser worth teams..
And you know what Valth commands a loyalty on many like me, who have had fun playing in this world under his leadership in Punch! and though I was about to leave but still would come back and do whatever possible to spoil your evil plots.
Bad for you. You would never know or feel that as unfortunately you may have some followings but not as much in comparison with Valth.
And some more loyal Punchies are back as well.
Your bad luck, you called us back by trying to employ some deceiving techniques for winning this world by trying to turn Act1 against us, successfully brainwashing some |Raw| leadership.. and what not..
You guys would fail.
Looking forward to the game.
KC is back.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Seems your an ACT1 lover, well a merge is a merge PUNCH! tribe usually insults this kind of pathetic moves and I think they are bunch of hypocrites to insults tribal leaders for that.

In which case it is a tactical move and a bold one, the question is would it make a diffrence I think Act1 is also plague by inactives so they will be busy eating them up. I think PUNCH!just want to merge so that they will have enough defensive village to protect their western front.

The question I'm wondering right now is all the ACT1 members happy with this move?

Now they don't have a real Identity in this whole world war thing.

So far no complaints. Identity was never really an issue; it all came down to:

1) Lack of real wars, therefore inactivity ensued. Identity is in our actions and at that point all our identity was, was inactivity.

2) Criticize the merge all you want but our choice was to turn on Punch! who have been our long time allies, who we've had no problems with or join them in taking out RAW who we owe no pledge to or succumb to inactivity?

3) This was a tactical decision on both offensive and defensive, not only would punch! recieve a fortified front line, but with the new members clearing the western area more support is being brought to the front as well as more players for RAW to deal with and boy are we looking forward to hounding you for raw meat.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

omarss, some dumb heads wont understand however much you try to tell them nice logical things ...... they are simply frustrated as they have imagined a easy walk over, bad for them..
Hope there is still some sane players among them (I am sure there are) who can think what would be best for them, :)

DeletedUser37628

don, I feel bad for you, you are a good player & good leader but unfortunately you neither have the charisma as valth nor the V fan club followings .......
You know what I almost left this world after a few of my good friends left for Rl, and my account was being played by able my Co player Soldier solo for last 2-3 wks, but as I like to keep an eye on externals I have seen an plot gradually emerging to sub due Punch! by lesser worth teams..
And you know what Valth commands a loyalty on many like me, who have had fun playing in this world under his leadership in Punch! and though I was about to leave but still would come back and do whatever possible to spoil your evil plots.
Bad for you. You would never know or feel that as unfortunately you may have some followings but not as much in comparison with Valth.
And some more loyal Punchies are back as well.
Your bad luck, you called us back by trying to employ some deceiving techniques for winning this world by trying to turn Act1 against us, successfully brainwashing some |Raw| leadership.. and what not..
You guys would fail.
Looking forward to the game.
KC is back.

Judging someone's charisma is awfully difficult from the other side of the fence. I like to think I am a generally liked and respected person in my tribe, and in this world tbh... I imagine valth is a nice guy when you're talking to him, and he is most of the time during our chats, but I still don't get the same vibe from him that I do my tribemates, because we both have to keep in mind that we're fighting each other in game.

Also, raw has it's own reasons for fighting punch. You realize that not long ago we were in the exact same position punch would have been in had act1 actually stepped up and fought? It's not like we came up with the idea out of the blue, getting gangbanged sucks, we would know.

DeletedUser37628

Also, I just want to say that raw leadership is not weakminded. Brainwashing headstrong players on the internet is nearly impossible, so I don't know what makes you think I'm even capable of that. Perhaps valth thinks he is - some of his mails have suggested to me that he does - but he isn't, and I doubt anyone on this world is. Weakmindedness is generally the only reason a player is vulnerable to such tactics, and I don't use such tactics because I think it's incredibly cheap and disrespectful. Do you think I had to convince denchy to give me his account? Pfft, no... He practically threw it at me. But then look at your tribe... VOID, Knoxious, 9th, you guys are awfully good at poaching... Are you proud?

DeletedUser

Well I am not saying all decisions were good ones as per moral view, but they might have been felt strategicaly beneficial to our tribe even if some disagrees.
Overall, I am satisfied as it was my first world and I was fortunate to have great teachers & friends like Sellsword, BH, Shadow & andrew to name a few who really gave me useful tips to learn all the necessary skills and Of course I learned those with dedication which realy paid well for my first world. And then When I started playing under leadership of Valth, it had been remarkable journey & pleasant experience....
So overall, Yes I am proud of my tribe Punch! and the small part I try to play in it for its success.
And I am still a abide learner of the game, you may feel free to give me any tips as well.

DeletedUser37628

Well, while this isn't my first world, technically speaking, I had never used premium before this world. Was clueless in w14 and got an account to 200k points before having to quit, and now, years later, here I am, in my second world :) I have gotten to where I am for similar reasons as yourself. I learned fast, and was fortunate enough to be given an amazing offer to coplay an account I have grown to love.

DeletedUser62954

Well, while this isn't my first world, technically speaking, I had never used premium before this world. Was clueless in w14 and got an account to 200k points before having to quit, and now, years later, here I am, in my second world :) I have gotten to where I am for similar reasons as yourself. I learned fast, and was fortunate enough to be given an amazing offer to coplay an account I have grown to love.

i played W20 without PP until i had around 250 villages. almost cost me my fingers. imagine my surprise when i found out later on i had a tribe mate who quit cause he could no longer handle 500+ villages without premium. lol

DeletedUser37628

haha, very nice. I would have kept playing, but I was a mere child, with a mother who simply wouldn't allow it XD. Took way too much time haha

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
So Punch! and Act1 merge so who gives a shit?

Well the bad thing about all of this is Punch! just proves to everyone that they are the true MERGE HAPPY TRIBE OF WORLD54 they are the undisputed HUGGER of world 54.

Ehhh, with all their flaming in Merges they think they are gods gift to world 54...

Well I think everyone will agree that they are just noobs trying to survive.

DeletedUser

So Punch! and Act1 merge so who gives a shit?

Well the bad thing about all of this is Punch! just proves to everyone that they are the true WAR TRIBE OF WORLD54 they are the undisputed WARRIORS of world 54.

Ehhh, they are gods gift to world 54...

Well I think everyone will agree that they are just l33t players.

you're finally making sense :lol:

DeletedUser

I still fail to see how 1 merge with allies and friends at (essentially) their rear makes them "merge happy". I think it sums up what kind of player you are, to assume that turning on their allies is a more acceptable move than joining forces with them, when that was their only 2 options.

Hater's gonna hate. If they attacked their allies it would be all "zomg backstabbers", and if they joined with them it's all "zomg mergers", if they just quit it would be "zomg quitters", if they did nothing it would be "zomg inactives", etc etc.

Well I think everyone will agree that they are just noobs trying to survive.

I don't agree with that at all.