When in doubt? .... Merge!!

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
you're finally making sense :lol:

Keep lying to yourself Zach.

Just a question man, don't you value LOYALTY? HONOR?

It's just real pathetic that your tribe is resorting to all those evil means to win. It just sucks you know that your leadership is being so low.

DeletedUser

It's just real pathetic that your tribe is resorting to all those evil means to win. It just sucks you know that your leadership is being so low.

i value it more then you,noob.

evil means to win? like what? please explain how we are 'evil' and need to win using 'evil means'

DeletedUser37628

I still fail to see how 1 merge with allies and friends at (essentially) their rear makes them "merge happy". I think it sums up what kind of player you are, to assume that turning on their allies is a more acceptable move than joining forces with them, when that was their only 2 options.

Hater's gonna hate. If they attacked their allies it would be all "zomg backstabbers", and if they joined with them it's all "zomg mergers", if they just quit it would be "zomg quitters", if they did nothing it would be "zomg inactives", etc etc.

I don't agree with that at all.

As if his assessment was based only on the act1/punch merge... Good call, harbinger. Have you actually read into the history of this world?

DeletedUser

I don't even play this world, I'm just bored and trolling :icon_razz:

sathom

Funny even an outsider with no prior knowledge can see this isnt really being hug happy. for crying out load punch and Act1 have been ally's for ever.

DeletedUser

I rather think that most people have been expecting such a merge to happen. Act1 with such spread and promise were just too quite, very unlike a major tribe. And considering their long standing alliance with Punch, it was a tactical move i agree.
Few months back it was RAW vs WIN, then Punch declared on Win as well. Those were some tough times for WIN with inactivity creeping up and fighting wars at two fronts. They had to recruit players from Patron and 9th to keep up the spirit and morale. This again i consider a strategic move demanded by the situation. Getting gangbangd really sucks (been in that position myself elsewhere, so i know).:icon_wink:
Anyways, due to certain "situations", RAW had a falling out with Punch and declared on them. The tables had turned, now Punch had to fight at two fronts. So, again to even out the odds the merge between Act1 and Punch happened i guess.
I actually remember when w54 was boring as hell, every major tribe were merging and getting bigger, no major wars as such, pretty much put all the smaller tribes out of competition. But the current situation has changed that, we actually have our first world war it seems, with all the major tribes involved in some way or another. It should be an evenly matched contest now.
Being an outsider, i have tried to remain unbiased in my opinions. :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Whoaa whoaa wait! I could not get past ^ This.

:icon_razz:

ha ha...i meant getting attacked by several tribes at a time. :icon_twisted:
should have added "no pun intended" with that...sorry my mistake.

sathom

What you meant to say and typed are two very very different things. The wink at the end reassured what you typed was what you meant. :p

DeletedUser37628

Funny even an outsider with no prior knowledge can see this isnt really being hug happy. for crying out load punch and Act1 have been ally's for ever.

I forgot they didn't hug before now, you're right...

DeletedUser

Keep lying to yourself Zach.

Are you having a laugh mate? how can you question loyalty and honour after what you did on w20, To top that off your crying about someone resorting to 'evil means' to win a world.... lmao you are stupid and ignorant.

DeletedUser

I am not playing the world since last 3 months - there is a new player on my account.

The merge was always on the cards, as act1 and Punch have been allies since almost at the start of the world.

Only thing is that this merge came a bit early, as me and valth always agreed that when the inactive accounts shall mount in both the tribes, we shall finally merge to keep up the activity and the member count. but at this time, the active member count is exceeding the member limit in a tribe.

Still I would say its a strategic decision. More so I haven't seen a single world where the tribes haven't merged - so why make such a fuss on the issue!

ex Duke - ACT1