When is it coming?

DeletedUser

During Tribal Wars 12th Birthday we all received a mail saying there'll be many new additions including a pally update. It has yet to come :/ When is all those new additions coming?

DeletedUser

Did you get the mail only in the US server or both US and Net server? Will all the changes include all the servers?? They shall probably post a new post under the message about the 12th birthday in the US server when the time has come.

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0

DeletedUser

During Tribal Wars 12th Birthday we all received a mail saying there'll be many new additions including a pally update. It has yet to come :/ When is all those new additions coming?

Thank you for the interest in the future additions to the game!
It was indeed announced here. Mentioning a few glimpses into some of the Tribal Wars future plans, which are not completely developed yet!
We don't have any information as to when exactly any of these will be introduced. However they will all be announced here as soon as they are due to be implemented.

Upvote 0

SirCharles40

Reaction score
I see you setup e-pin for a purchase option instead of rixty. From what checking I did into it it does me no good. Its shown to not be compatible with my phone carrier and no place in town to purchase it if it were. So does this mean rixty won't be brought back?

Upvote 0

DeletedUser

I see you setup e-pin for a purchase option instead of rixty. From what checking I did into it it does me no good. Its shown to not be compatible with my phone carrier and no place in town to purchase it if it were. So does this mean rixty won't be brought back?

This is not really the correct thread for this inquiry.

I'm afraid we have no information on the future status of Rixty currently. Although every effort is made to ensure accessible payment options for all, Payment providers are not guaranteed and are subject to change.

Upvote 0