When is it time to say....

• Thread starter JewishAmericanPrincess
  • Start date

DeletedUser

.....I quit.

I have been watching people "quit" -come back - quit - comeback... it seems like a vicious cycle and that no one truly quits. But when is it time to say "seriously I quit?"

When the game becomes more than a game? When RL gets to busy? when your internet gets shut off because you don't work due to playing a game all day? :lol:

I have seen the recent events taking place and they are truly disgusting and disturbing that someone would make this game more than what it is... a game.

Just wanted to know when you all have either A) considered quitting, but cam back or B) Have thought about that fateful day when you walk away from Tribal Wars forever.

Last edited by a moderator:

bugcommander

I quit for around 2 months from the start of w42-45 because of not having a computer because i needed a new battery. I left Escape on this world and then dissapeared into obscurity for a few months. Came back and now am a leader in 4play on w41 and sort of play my old account on 29

DeletedUser

.....I quit.

I have been watching people "quit" -come back - quit - comeback... it seems like a vicious cycle and that no one truly quits. But when is it time to say "seriously I quit?"

When the game becomes more than a game? When RL gets to busy? when your internet gets shut off because you don't work due to playing a game all day? :lol:

I have seen the recent events taking place and they are truly disgusting and disturbing that someone would make this game more than what it is... a game.

Just wanted to know when you all have either A) considered quitting, but cam back or B) Have thought about that fateful day when you walk away from Tribal Wars forever.
I have thought it for the last 2 years.

Ofc, thoughts don't mean i attempted really hard :(

codygoodthegreat

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
i quit when life forced me to in world 23. when i did it was at the very worst time possible (ingame and RL) i had serious family issues that needed all my attention.

my tribe i lead was left to fend for themselfs in a time we were waring the #1 and #2 tribe in w23 and they did very well untill the 4th or 5th tribe (whome i was great friends with the leader of but unfortunatly with me gone he had no ties to my tribe) jumped in to finish us off.

after about 6 months my life settled back down and i got the itch again and thought where are my old buddys i tried logging into my account wich i came to find was no more on w23 (banned) we wont get into that lol

i reformed my old tribe but with half the members after so many quit and or went inactive

we didnt last long against 3x our firepower.

this world is my world where i wish to play along side as many old members i could muster up from my old tribe. and i feel i owe them a world where i lead them till the bitter end.. weather it be winning this world or it be us getting rimmed, thats my purpose for being here and thats the day i can set myself free from this life we call Tribal Wars.

but who knows when im done 6 months or 2 years down the road if that itch starts to drage me back to god awfull place.

but i have seen many people walk away (and sadly for me but good for them not look back)

i wish all of us the best of luck at getting back to life with the sun.

DeletedUser

I quit for a week before I realized. "I'm a college student..my life is pretty boring and TW gives me something to do." So..tah-dah. xp

DeletedUser

I have quit a few times from the previous worlds I used to play mainly either due to final exams or serious real life issues which needed attention. I try to get this game out of my mind, but I keep coming back lol. I have considered quitting this world too a couple of times, but people have threatened to stalk me and murder me, so here I am still playing out of fear. :icon_eek::icon_sad::icon_redface:

And I would have to agree with Seth, college life is really boring with all the projects and presentations and insane amount of studying that you have to do, so, TW gives me an outlet to free my mind and relax, even though it can be quite stressing sometimes.

DeletedUser

A tribe rimmed me back on W12 and I quit for 6 months or so but came back :)

When the game becomes more than a game? When RL gets to busy? when your internet gets shut off because you don't work due to playing a game all day?

Why would you say that ? BURN THE WITCH ! It is more than a game, its great :D
RL never gets too busy, you can always find the time if you want.
My internet got shut off at work cause I was online all the time .... Didn't make me quit at all, didn't make me quit playing it at work .... just made me use proxys :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

I quit every year around the same time when I have to head back to work....

Adios...

It was a blast :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

I almost quit over the Summer when my girlfriend was diagnosed with cancer, but thankfully she's better and a few friends in SCC sat my account.

Therin

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
therin you can still stalck her but you will need to look really hard:lol:

*yawn* I don't know what she told you, nor do I really care. I offered the olive branch, she declined and that's that. I'm willing to say goodbye and leave it at that.

Edit: Did I read this thread right? She has quit right? I'm not even sure I can anymore...

Last edited:

DeletedUser

LOL I will let you all think that ;)

Just watch the siggy in a few weeks

DeletedUser

*yawn* I don't know what she told you, nor do I really care. I offered the olive branch, she declined and that's that. I'm willing to say goodbye and leave it at that.

Edit: Did I read this thread right? She has quit right? I'm not even sure I can anymore...
This thread wasn't really about her quitting, just wanting to know about others "I quit" experiences, and how you got drawn back in.

Bnick18

I quit for a week before I realized. "I'm a college student..my life is pretty boring and TW gives me something to do." So..tah-dah. xp

are you kidding me? go out and party! find some girls. have a good time! i quit for about 6 months when i was in college doing what i stated before. oh and i also was playing football in college. so that took most of my time as well :)

DeletedUser

LOL I will let you all think that ;)

Just watch the siggy in a few weeks

just dont make yourself look like it has heppened before where you are now...

and this thread was about thinking of quiting but you have to do something around here to quit first:lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

just dont make yourself where you are now...

and this thread was about thinking of quiting but you have to do something around here to quit first:lol:

Again Sergei you are reading only what you want to. This thread is not hard to explain... read seth's comment or do you need it put in simpler terms?

DeletedUser

thats a fast reply...

and i know you didnt quit and your in a diffrent tribe on this world