When is it time to say....

• Thread starter JewishAmericanPrincess
  • Start date

Bnick18

Ok brett Farve....

yeah un-retire for the 2nd time and then throw an interception again in the NFC chanpionship to not allow his team to go to the super bowl :lol::lol::lol::lol:

if you look at his last 3 years and his last throws of the last 3 years
-threw the game ending pick for the packers against the giants in the NFC championship
-threw a pick in the last game of the regular season for the jets which cost the jets a playoff spot.
-threw a pick in the NFC championship game as a viking when his team was in field goal range to win the game

Brett Favre should just stay retired.

DeletedUser

yeah un-retire for the 2nd time and then throw an interception again in the NFC chanpionship to not allow his team to go to the super bowl :lol::lol::lol::lol:

How 'bout them Packers!! :icon_eek:

Bnick18

next year is looking good. im sure we will draft someone that will make everyone scratch there heads and say "huh?", but most of those draft picks turn out to do pretty well and contribute to the team. so for next year im thinking super bowl or bust for the packers.

DeletedUser

Yea plus now Rodgers has a bit of Play-off exsperience maybe he wont throw a game opening pick again.

DeletedUser

LOL this is coming my friend "Pffffffff Steelers are going next year so keep dreaming"

DeletedUser

Steelers better hope Polamalu is back and healthy because without him they're garbage.

DeletedUser

Packers or Seahawks. :p I like green/green-blue xD
Not to mention the Seahawks always looks like they are trying their hardest, and I like to see that. A lot of teams you can just watch and tell they could do better.

DeletedUser

the PACKERS will not be a bust. the steelers though, who knows and who cares?

Looks like you hit your caps button when you typed peckers :icon_razz:

Be more careful next time, will you :lol:

Therin

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I went to a baseball game in Canada - Toronot BlueJays vs some other team (can't remember who). I fell asleep.

DeletedUser

Canadians can only get into Hockey it seems..
Some of their other sports..the crowd is just dead.

DeletedUser

I went to a baseball game in Canada - Toronot BlueJays vs some other team (can't remember who). I fell asleep.

well, the bluejays haven,t made the playoffs in how long?
Any team that is good will have a large fan base...

Seth, it just so happens that most on the Canadian teams in the NHL make the playoffs year after year after year, so it is understandable that the fan base is much larger...

DeletedUser79727

for the record

Jap still on w41? she is on pwn last I heard

DeletedUser

LOL this is coming my friend "Pffffffff Steelers are going next year so keep dreaming"

Steelers better hope Polamalu is back and healthy because without him they're garbage.

Steelers will have a rerun of this past year and loose in the play offs or just Fail

for the record

Jap still on w41? she is on pwn last I heard

her account was banned because she had an account in Axes and one in PwN. Probably the Reason why the ingham Account went Barb. around that time.

And if She is, I believe I would of found that out by now. But if some how she does have on in PwN, The Old Rapid Beret squirrel will come out of retirement and come back for blood. Thats is unless the Psychotic Clown Wants some instead.

My mind has Twisted a bit since I was banned, I've surprised myself alot of what I've been able to do lately. The mind Bends and Twists In order to Deal with the Horror's of life.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

next year is looking good. im sure we will draft someone that will make everyone scratch there heads and say "huh?", but most of those draft picks turn out to do pretty well and contribute to the team. so for next year im thinking super bowl or bust for the packers.

bust, they have no chance