When is it time to say....

• Thread starter JewishAmericanPrincess
  • Start date

Therin

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Well kind of. I like short because

A) I like to be able to hold them comfortably.
B) I don't want to have to stand on a box
C) I find taller women (and men as well to be fair) tend to have a slightly too high opinion of themselves, like being taller than you somehow diminishes how much of a person you are.

And the three cutest women I know are all under 5'7.

Bnick18

yeah i have to disagree with you Therin. i am 6'4'' and i dont think i am any better than anyone because i am taller than them. you say thats how people act where you live. then maybe you should move to the states.

oh and this is for Copenhagen...Go Pack Go!

Therin

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
yeah i have to disagree with you Therin. i am 6'4'' and i dont think i am any better than anyone because i am taller than them. you say thats how people act where you live. then maybe you should move to the states.

oh and this is for Copenhagen...Go Pack Go!

I said "tend". Of the 20 odd people I know over 6'3, 15 of them are assholes who think they are better than everyone else. :icon_sad:

DeletedUser

There's no way I can reply to everyone who posted to me in here.

So I'll simply say, I love you guys. :icon_cool: W41 forums have literally been the best I've ever seen, and in all honesty it's because you're all so damn cool.

So, again, I love you guys.(and gals!)

As far as height goes, I'm the tallest in my family, but short compared to people in my town.

And don't worry JAP ;3 I like shorter women.

DeletedUser

is this still relevant?

She's in PWN now :icon_wink:

Dos seriously? I know you are not dumb so stop acting that way. READ the thread... READ man. lol It was NOT about me quitting duh. LOL I laugh at the incompetence

Bnick18

So I'll simply say, I love you guys. :icon_cool: W41 forums have literally been the best I've ever seen, and in all honesty it's because you're all so damn cool.

So, again, I love you guys.(and gals!)

that was touching. may we have a group hug?

and dos, come on man read the thread before posting.

DeletedUser

Embarrassing :icon_redface:

No, it's really not. They all have more class than you will ever hope to possess in a lifetime. sanchez if you quit because you have no time, why are you trolling the forums?

DeletedUser

sanchez if you quit because you have no time, why are you trolling the forums?

Jewish american whatever you are, I quit because I no longer have the time to play atm...

Maybe you are borderline retarded and it takes you all day to make a post on the externals, but I am not, nor does it take me all day to post :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Jewish american whatever you are, I quit because I no longer have the time to play atm...

Maybe you are borderline retarded and it takes you all day to make a post on the externals, but I am not, nor does it take me all day to post :icon_wink:

Yet, you are here ALL the time..... :\

DeletedUser

that was touching. may we have a group hug?

and dos, come on man read the thread before posting.
Just as soon as you can get JAP and Sanchez to stop fighting. :lol:

They kind of remind me of my brother and sister at times.

DeletedUser

Just as soon as you can get JAP and Sanchez to stop fighting. :lol:

They kind of remind me of my brother and sister at times.

She's just mad coz I wouldn't give her my number and hook up with her :icon_redface:

j/k