When should you join a tribe?

• Thread starter DeletedUser91963
  • Start date

DeletedUser91963

I have been playing on and off for 2yrs (new account) and I hate joining tribes at the being of a world because they are never stable because of people going inactive/quitting. I’m ranked #33 over all and #7 in K54 359 points (3:33:51 02/02/2011) so I’m not talking about not joining because of lack of skill. But getting down to it when do most people of experience think it’s safe to join a local tribe?

KillingThemAll :icon_cool:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser57711

I have been playing on and off for 2yrs (new account) and I hate joining tribes at the being of a world because they are never stable because of people going inactive/quitting. I’m ranked #33 over all and #7 in K54 359 points (3:33:51 02/02/2011) so I’m not talking about not joining because of lack of skill. But getting down to it when do most people of experience think it’s safe to join a local tribe?

KillingThemAll :icon_cool:

tbh you will always get players going inactive and quitting so hmmm.

But join a tribe when ever you find one you think is good. some times it is a wrong move others it is the right move only time can tell.

DeletedUser

Whenever you encounter a tribe that looks like it has potential.

There is no particular time when it is best to join a tribe. It's all about finding the right tribe for you, when you find it is irrelevant.

DeletedUser91963

Okay another question. What do most people think about Tribes wanting to sit you before joining? I’m pretty privet in my playing and I hate the idea of someone touching my stuff :icon_wink:

DeletedUser57711

Okay another question. What do most people think about Tribes wanting to sit you before joining? I’m pretty privet in my playing and I hate the idea of someone touching my stuff :icon_wink:

Lots of Tribes do this i myself never have a problem in being account checked before i join as i know they will like what they see :icon_biggrin:

so again it is down to personal opinion and different for all tribes that do this on what they will say yeah you will do.

DeletedUser96159

I adore when a cute gurl touches my stuffffffffff;)

DeletedUser91963

Lots of Tribes do this i myself never have a problem in being account checked before i join as i know they will like what they see :icon_biggrin:

so again it is down to personal opinion and different for all tribes that do this on what they will say yeah you will do.

Ya I guess :icon_biggrin: It's like being in a locker room with a 9" Johnson and people wanting to see it:icon_eek:.

DeletedUser

It's a valid tool for assessing the skill of a potential member. You can tell a lot about a player from a quick sit.

DeletedUser

its a good thing. the information they see will be quite different and nearly irrelevant in a few days from the sitting. I am proud of my village build outs (most of the time) and i sort of like saying "here's what I do, whadda you got?"
I understand the private thing but really if you wanna be supported or become a member of that team, then why would you have a problem with them looking for a few minutes.

DeletedUser

its a good thing. the information they see will be quite different and nearly irrelevant in a few days from the sitting. I am proud of my village build outs (most of the time) and i sort of like saying "here's what I do, whadda you got?"
I understand the private thing but really if you wanna be supported or become a member of that team, then why would you have a problem with them looking for a few minutes.

Because some (often most) times if you're not up to a standard, then your info will likely be passed on to a threat nearby you. This doesn't apply so much if you're a good player and had a good start up, but if either or both of those criteria goes unfulfilled, you may find yourself the attempted target of their man in the area. Sure it's against the rules, but with skype and other things, nothing can be proven.

DeletedUser

both valid points, mine and yours. We've done well to give him the best info we can. It's up to him to draw his own conclusions i guess

DeletedUser91963

both valid points, mine and yours. We've done well to give him the best info we can. It's up to him to draw his own conclusions i guess

I think it will come down to which tribe I chose to join; if I think they will last (4 tribes are trying to control my area) I might end up giving up a 5 min sat but until one takes control no one will see my cookies :icon_wink: Besides there’s a reason you build up scouts.

UNSEEN LORD

I play with my same team from start to end. So no need to think about tribe :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

i thought there is place on the forum for help-questions of newbz??????

DeletedUser

I create my tribe in this world only with friends, the best players of Portuguese TribalWars. We combine start at 29/01/2011 for go to the K56/65/66.

DeletedUser

I also think that it is a good idea for Tribe Leaders to do this. It helps them maybe to see if your a spy - if your waring with the other guild you left.

But then again it can also be a bad thing to do because they might also be a spy from another tribe and might hack your account. But then again I'm new to this game, not letting over people in your accounts - I had to do this in a game called EVE online. It can also tell a lot about you like someone said.

DeletedUser

I have only let one leader sit my account ever and it was WAY after joining. ;)