When should you join a tribe?

• Thread starter DeletedUser91963
  • Start date

DeletedUser

I think it will come down to which tribe I chose to join; if I think they will last (4 tribes are trying to control my area) I might end up giving up a 5 min sat but until one takes control no one will see my cookies :icon_wink: Besides there’s a reason you build up scouts.

if you let whomever you decide to join, they dont need 5 minutes in your account to check you out. All anyone should be checking is to make sure your troops are up to par to your points, aswell to see if your trying to hide anything.

I know when i check and account if a player has no mail whatsoever, or no reports as both can be archived for future references. If there is none on either, to me thats a red flag. Someone is hiding something, for anyone to actually check out someones account it should take no longer then 2 minutes from the time the sit request is actually accepted

DeletedUser

well it depends, look for tribes with good ODA, good average, and arent hug friendly nubs that ally the entire top 10 in thier k. I joing my tribe 1 week before the world opend so...ye lol.

DeletedUser

tribes are useless until members have enough troops to defend themselves and others...

Being as the quickest way to grow at the start is offence with LC, it takes atleast a few thousand averidge points per player in a tribe for the tribe to be any use to a specific player.

Did that make sence? I hope so.

Annnnnyyywwaaay, yeah. join a tribe for the game experiance not to try and 'win' at this stage....

DeletedUser

I like having my team set up before nobles. That way you can efficently call on support and coordinate with ease before it comes time to take a player out. but really it depends on when that tribe that you will be willing to work with comes along...

As for account sitting, if you cant trust the duke with your account for 5 mins then you shouldn't be in there tribe. I personally have no problem allowing a duke to sit my account (no more then 5 mins), if they sell you out, or do something illegial with your troops they are parting with their own reputation, and possibly their account. When recruiting for a tribe I will never let a member into my tribe without an account sit, it lost me some pretty sick players at times but it saved me from some pretty garbage ones too (not on this world tho)

and thats my 2 cents on the topic...

DeletedUser

I agree with MT; On W47 I did my tribe account sittings too late.. Now, if the conversation I have with the player does not convince me/show evidence of him being experienced, I will ask for a sitting.
Also, 2-3 weeks into the game I ask for an account sit for the whole tribe; as a matter of fact, I asked for one to be conducted at the beginning of next week

DeletedUser

well ive never joined a tribe in my entire tribalwars history cus ive always had offers joining premades so ....

hahaha to joining tribes<3

better to get a group of 30 skilled players...

(with skype )

then you dont need to worry about mass invite and teachings....

and the annoying p12 in forums!!!!

DeletedUser

I will not join in any tribe, I will build max village and than who wants my village I will give him than it lol. :D