When the NOOB becomes a RAT

DeletedUser120639

This post is dedicated to A-rat-ista.
embarrassing-disney-noob-rrrrrrrrrrrr-rat-human-being.jpg

So, we've all witnessed the level of ignorance, childish and despicable behaviour of the one named Artista, recently known as ArtistaNoMates, ArtistaBarkNoBite, ArtistaWarDodger, ArtistaTheSnake, ArtistaTheBackstabber.... or simply Rat.

WARNING!
You are about to witness one of the most disloyal players known to this world as of yet. (I'm not just referring to his tribe hopping)

The following mails have been sent from Artista in-game, he has been feeding Avatar and many other tribes information.
vOfrxV7.png

The Rat is going to Screw?
Its not news that NOOBS plan to compete to fight screw, so its no surprise this rat is also wanting to join Screw in the near future. Wonder how much information he has gave them already?
jaKgqq7.png

So it seems zuyan and Artista plan to join Screw, he is just waiting for them to get to his cluster.
I AM NOT THE ONLY ONE TO RECIEVE CONTINOUS MAILS FROM ARTISTA WITH INFORMATION ON NOOBS AND HIS DISLOYALTY TO MOST TRIBES IN THIS GAME! I HEARBY ASK THAT ALL INFORMATION KNOWN OF THIS TRAITOROUS PLAYER, ONE OF THE WORSE TYPE OF PLAYERS TO JOIN THIS GAME!

DeletedUser120589

And this is why mass recruiting is never a good thing. Who ever this guy is he is not the only one to get information from NOOBS as several people have leaked intelligence from inside of NOOBS most being the newly recruited.

Im not gonna stand here and call the kettle black when i am indeed the pot because i did leave VETS and apparently on bad terms, which i have apologized for. But Artista is willing to jump ship again if NOOBS starts to lose. Thats the reason he holed up in K 36 making a fortress of defensive villages. Alliance with avatar blocks him from screw. Good plan. If NOOBS has a good leadership they will kick artista90 and zuyan for spying. Even i know who has claims on my villages (looking at you king enea).

I learned from my leaving VETS and joining Avatar that tribe jumping even if its your best interest looses and breaks friendships with payers that you have played with for how ever long, in my case 30+ days. Im staying in Avatar. It would be in my best interest to join NOOBS (if you look at the self updating maps) the small sliver of avatar villages in the cluster of NOOBS villages is me =)

NOOBS a word of advice. I have learned a lot doing tribunals and gathering information from leaders and players alike. Lose this player. He is nothing but a leaky cauldron in this mess of a potion your trying to make to take on screw. You went about it in the wrong way.

SassySwagGuru

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Artista is a rat? Why rat out a rat?
Makes me feel confident in his recruitment.
Thanks for the post and for your suggestions everyone. But you can come to me and say "I told you so.." when time comes, for now noobs will keep minding our own.

P.S: London, brah you don't know enough. Stop predicting the future of noobs, We are nothing to worry about, after all so damn unstable and fractions lol

DeletedUser120589

Lol keep using that TNBRO account in your favor. Not sure what the difference is between what you guys are doing and having two accounts is but thats real low. Cant win without PP according to artists and even that isn't enough so cheat away you must lol and you want to win this world agasint screw? you can't even do a successful op against the most broken non leader tribe in this world (NAILED). NAILED IT

DeletedUser120814

Hmmm ok. Lol believe what u want as if id give him the right OP

Nothing will stop that.

DeletedUser117750

Seems like everyone wants to join screw this world shame tribe limit is only 60 tho. Clyde don't go talking about others loyalty when you have none yourself.

DeletedUser120589

Kinda hard to lose a village when you PP boosted barbs with level 10 watch towers and 17 defensive villages all next to each other. Even Screw would have a hard time cracking that. Ill give you props your idea to hole up the the corner was not a bad plan.

DeletedUser120814

Seems like everyone wants to join screw this world shame tribe limit is only 60 tho. Clyde don't go talking about others loyalty when you have none yourself.
i would never join screw.

DeletedUser120814

Artista is a rat? Why rat out a rat?
Makes me feel confident in his recruitment.
Thanks for the post and for your suggestions everyone. But you can come to me and say "I told you so.." when time comes, for now noobs will keep minding our own.

P.S: London, brah you don't know enough. Stop predicting the future of noobs, We are nothing to worry about, after all so damn unstable and fractions lol
Sagar ill forward you messges, these amateurs dont even know to lie

The way u cut off messages is obvious voodoo
Kids work. Grow up
We're coming for you and you snaky ways

DeletedUser120814

Anyways i only came back here cuz a friend asked me to.
Keep posting all u want, it wont save u :D 14 nukes, more coming ;)

DeletedUser76354

Lol keep using that TNBRO account in your favor. Not sure what the difference is between what you guys are doing and having two accounts is but thats real low. Cant win without PP according to artists and even that isn't enough so cheat away you must lol and you want to win this world agasint screw? you can't even do a successful op against the most broken non leader tribe in this world (NAILED). NAILED IT

What?

TNRBO is playing, no one is sitting.