When the NOOB becomes a RAT

OTDDeathAwaits

Exactly....Jeff is nub

Who's Jeff?

original

DeletedUser120814

Still awaiting an invitation.
Artista you seem like those small dogs whom bark as loud as they can, but as soon something far more threatening comes close they roll over to their back into submission. If we ever share a frontline, we'll see how fast you try to jump tribes.
Me the dog hiding?? I wonder who's the one hiding their ingame name speaking so tough. Why do people do that i wonder

sonofsatan98

I have more respect for Artista90 for not hiding who he is or what he is than the rest of you combined ridiculing some one online in whats basically a bully circle your all children that don't get enough discipline

DeletedUser79609

I have more respect for Artista90 for not hiding who he is or what he is than the rest of you combined ridiculing some one online in whats basically a bully circle your all children that don't get enough discipline
200.gif

Jokes aside, if you're going to do almost anything in life you should expect to be criticised. If Artista was rank 1 and clearly the best player on this world people would still find faults. However, he is a scrub and only makes things worse as he tries to defend his scrubby actions

Sometimes the best thing someone can do is admit their faults and look to improve

sonofsatan98

He admits his faults has he ever claimed not to be a barb nobler? I don't see any one here except a few of us point out any one else's faults the rest of you all suck up to each other and are blind to each others faults, or you's are just consciously trying to influence ingame result with your forum propaganda either way, I think you'll find its you's who are the scrubs

Any way I'm done coming on here to talk with people not worth the time, you can continue on with your biased fairy tales

DeletedUser120524

He admits his faults has he ever claimed not to be a barb nobler? I don't see any one here except a few of us point out any one else's faults the rest of you all suck up to each other and are blind to each others faults, or you's are just consciously trying to influence ingame result with your forum propaganda either way, I think you'll find its you's who are the scrubs

Any way I'm done coming on here to talk with people not worth the time, you can continue on with your biased fairy tales
Bye Felicia. We don't care about your tribe, and most of your members would jump ship the moment the chance presented itself. You've accomplished nothing and your future is bleak. I'm officially bored of you.

NEXT?!

sonofsatan98

Ok let's see our players jump ship rofl keeping talking about things you know nothing about it's amusing

For people who don't care about our tribe every one sure spends a lot of time talking about it

DeletedUser120589

Ok let's see our players jump ship rofl keeping talking about things you know nothing about it's amusing

For people who don't care about our tribe every one sure spends a lot of time talking about it

Careful what you wish for lol most of your new recruits have jumped ship about 7-9 times! LMAO

DeletedUser

It's called a circlejerk. You just ignore it and move on.

DeletedUser

You'll have to put up with my outdated way of looking at things unfortunately.