When the NOOB becomes a RAT

DeletedUser120602

Would love to take up this challenge, sadly my nukes would walk for 120 hours. But I'm willing to take up challenge on w95, I will invite you next to me.

I think Innogames does still do the buy your own speed world, take it there. Would be much faster to see the conclusion.

DeletedUser120814

when the rat noob simcity playa^^ counter pwns avatar 20vs1

lets clap for the blues!! ;)

DeletedUser120814

You still have less than 500k ODD so clearly it's not 20v1 - the more you lie about how you're doing the less spectacular it's going to be if you actually accomplish something worth noting.

Furthermore a SimCity player is usually good at building up villages which you are not. You're just a noob.
Clyde i am starting to like you because how challenging you are :) im never gonna reach ur high standards </3

Ps i sniped 10 split trains, ill forward u report ingame if u want ^^

DeletedUser

Is that really an accomplishment though? I've sniped thousands of trains in my time playing TW. It is interesting to see people's perspective on what is noteworthy.

DeletedUser120814

Is that really an accomplishment though? I've sniped thousands of trains in my time playing TW. It is interesting to see people's perspective on what is noteworthy.
This is my first world...
i played only once before for a few weeks
I really am nub
Give me props :D

DeletedUser119075

Lol.

Technical skills like sniping and backtiming can be learnt in minutes, what you lack is the experience which means understanding the game mechanics. There are many players that aren't very good technically but are still dangerous players due to their understanding of the game, which in turns helps with their game decisions.

Also one big portion of the game is dealing with pressure of getting opp on for days/weeks. I'm sure you will experience that, and I am 100% sure you will crumble, (because everyone who hasn't been under that sort of pressure will, including myself.)

DeletedUser

Congrats for sniping your first few trains.

I suppose I was a little quick to dismiss it. That said, soon enough you may well reach the stage of limited thinking where you think winning worlds is everything. That I have far less sympathy for.

DeletedUser120814

Congrats for sniping your first few trains.

I suppose I was a little quick to dismiss it. That said, soon enough you may well reach the stage of limited thinking where you think winning worlds is everything. That I have far less sympathy for.
Nono when im not noob ill know
Its okay to learn a skill why are you angry at me all the time

DeletedUser

Nono when im not noob ill know
Its okay to learn a skill why are you angry at me all the time

I'm not personally. Have no real feelings either way, couldn't even locate you on a map. Some are mad because of perceived ingame actions, others just take enjoyment in flaming others, such is the way of the forums.

OTDDeathAwaits

Its just one op, too early to rejoice or anything...just focus on the game...

Conflicting opinions and reports coming from the noob camp.

The members are of the opinion that 1 week bad stats means the war is over.
The duke however is of an opposite mindset.

Might want to make them understand a few things before you intend on fighting us because you've built it up so much I'd actually hate for it to flop like a sweaty sock.

DeletedUser120814

I'm not personally. Have no real feelings either way, couldn't even locate you on a map. Some are mad because of perceived ingame actions, others just take enjoyment in flaming others, such is the way of the forums.
Yeah im getting used to it. Thanks.

DeletedUser

Glad to hear your learning that coming to the externals with an attitude in which you had is not the smartest of moves. Its a shame it came down to someone having to make this thread for you to realise it.

Be who you want. I think Michael Corleone still has the most likes on the TW forums despite being completely intolerable at least on the publics. I don't bother reading his posts and have put him and a quite a few "popular" externals posters on my ignore list. A few of his friends who are also similarly annoying like his stuff a lot so what?

I choose not to pander to that, so does artista as far as I am aware, being yourself is a lot better irrespective of your popularity. A few of my favourite forum posters are similarly up against it, it's generally just dependent the side of the forum they are on.

Last edited by a moderator:

OTDDeathAwaits

Glad to hear your learning that coming to the externals with an attitude in which you had is not the smartest of moves. Its a shame it came down to someone having to make this thread for you to realise it.

Oh how they pop up to bark in the world forums... and how they fade away when reality strikes or in game they get crushed.

The latter hasnt happened yet.

sonofsatan98

Lol this is laughable :D do you guys have nothing better to do than cry about us all the time, the more crap you's make up the more it shows you really are worried, hahaha maybe some more in game effort and you could do something against us avatar. Our actions show what we are and regardless of your hypocritical biased views our actions have shown we mean business

Last edited: