When the NOOB becomes a RAT

DeletedUser120730

Guess since he's so rich he can pay for it. Let me know when ready Artista!
Still awaiting an invitation.
Artista you seem like those small dogs whom bark as loud as they can, but as soon something far more threatening comes close they roll over to their back into submission. If we ever share a frontline, we'll see how fast you try to jump tribes.

DeletedUser

Still awaiting an invitation.
Artista you seem like those small dogs whom bark as loud as they can, but as soon something far more threatening comes close they roll over to their back into submission. If we ever share a frontline, we'll see how fast you try to jump tribes.

Why would he pay money just so he could beat you? Sounds bad value for money tbh.

DeletedUser

So? Still a waste of money. Surely if he is rich and starts next to you in a world, you are doomed anyways since he'll be catting you down out of BP. The outcome is predetermined. Skill doesn't beat money, assuming you have it.

DeletedUser120524

Artista isn't rich anyway. He acts like 10,000 PP is some absurd amount. I've had plenty of weekends where I dumped 21,000 into flags alone. I've probably spent nearly 100,000 PP on this world on miscellaneous shit. I dumped 12,000 PP into a start-up village on 94 before gifting it away. These are meaningless amounts of money.

He also has a bunch of tiny, useless villages. If he was actually balling like yours truly, those could easily be maxed out villages by now. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

sonofsatan98

Rofl seriously?... so first every one tried to give out to Artista calling him a PP noob, his reply which was clearly sarcastic was he has only used 10k(earned from playing the market) and so you reply that you've used 100k am I really the only one seeing all this irony :D Its like every 3rd or 4th post you change the reason to give out when its noticed your doing it too

DeletedUser120524

He is a PP n00b, though. Just because you use PP doesn't mean you're a n00b. It's all about how you use it. Why would I pay money to noble 300 point barbs? Oh, that's right, I wouldn't. I use PP for the miscellaneous advantages, as I already said. Do his villages look like mine? I highly doubt it.

8aQ1dXI.png

My PP use is 100% driven towards the war machine. My account is an asset to whichever tribe it represents and how I play the game is no secret to anybody that knows of me.

DeletedUser

Rofl seriously?... so first every one tried to give out to Artista calling him a PP noob, his reply which was clearly sarcastic was he has only used 10k(earned from playing the market) and so you reply that you've used 100k am I really the only one seeing all this irony :D Its like every 3rd or 4th post you change the reason to give out when its noticed your doing it too

Not sure what you are responding to, but personally I don't use PP on the game. To say I could beat a PP abuser earlygame is impossible, but in the long term blood, toil, tears and sweat will slowly begin to equal the advantages. Once I believe that stops being the case, my TW career will be truly over

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser104264

You sure you even have any nobles left? I count atleast 20+ this "newbie" has taken off you, don't make threats that you are already failing at.

I think you have me confused with someone else :D

DeletedUser116463

in addtion to normal thing (PA,Am,FA) we have only used our PP for Resources Barter and some to reduced smity and farm construction. We are just farming hard, infact we are one of the top looter of this world but despite that we still used up more or less 5k pp.
Artista claimed he had used 10k in total which is obviously a lie.

DeletedUser

Yea there are a few of us around. Refuse to use PP, never used it on any other world and yes there are those above us in size who clearly abuse the PP which you can see when you compare their farming to their rank. I'm glad the STD guard are not amongst them, hard work is more rewarding than PP abuse anyways.

At the end of the day, those are the sort you want to have on your team IMO.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser120814

Glad to hear your learning that coming to the externals with an attitude in which you had is not the smartest of moves. Its a shame it came down to someone having to make this thread for you to realise it.
Do not speak to me. Do not talk about me. Be careful or I will expose the person you are right here for everyone to see.

Do I need to block you everywhere? So desperate to harrass me
It's lame.

DeletedUser120814

He is a PP n00b, though. Just because you use PP doesn't mean you're a n00b. It's all about how you use it. Why would I pay money to noble 300 point barbs? Oh, that's right, I wouldn't. I use PP for the miscellaneous advantages, as I already said. Do his villages look like mine? I highly doubt it.

8aQ1dXI.png

My PP use is 100% driven towards the war machine. My account is an asset to whichever tribe it represents and how I play the game is no secret to anybody that knows of me.
Is this... really.. your best village? :) lol

cokesrus

You dont seem to understand me... what do you consider rich in tw? Please tell me
Just admit you are just a barb nobler and use the pp system to build your village as you do not farm. You kind of remind me of this monologue that is from the house of cards. You are the guy he speaks about Walter Wryson:

BlackGrimReaper

Tribe Mate of the Year 2017
Reaction score
I, (state your name), blatantly admits that im a barb nobler and I just used pp to to grow them.

Note: This strategy is banned by tw so you can report whoever barb nobles and complain to tw support team about it.

Signed by:
Noted by:

Ps: keep the harrassment :) we love it, it just shows what kind of people you are..

Last edited:

DeletedUser79609

Yea there are a few of us around, I've been farming on w0sh since I joined and now we are top 10 farmer which is very good given our size and spread, up from around 40 and climbing the ranks. Refuse to use PP, never used it on any other world and yes there are those above us in size who clearly abuse the PP which you can see when you compare their farming to their rank. I'm glad the STD guard are not amongst them, hard work is more rewarding than PP abuse anyways.

At the end of the day, those are the sort you want to have on your team IMO.

So you're basically saying that people who spend, or abuse PP (as you put it), aren't hard working? Sure there are people who clearly suck and are only where they are at because of their deep pockets. However categorising everyone who 'abuses' PP the way it appears you do is somewhat wrong. I know many people who have blown through PP for fun since p2w was introduced, they usually still had to put the same amount of time in as someone who didn't spend a penny. Admittedly you're right about a lot of heavy PP users but classing them all as a single entity is foolish IMO

Also, not that you said this outright, but I get the impression that you feel 'superior' because you don't spend PP. I think it's actually quite smart of players to try gain whatever advantage they can. Especially when you can earn PP just by investing time into newer worlds. The game is evolving, maybe that isn't a good thing for some old school players, but people who have adapted to the change shouldn't be criticised, IMO

Sorry if I assumed too much, jumping to conclusions is quite fun

DeletedUser

I, (state your name), blatantly admits that im a barb nobler and I just used pp to to grow them.

Note: This strategy is banned by tw so you can report whoever barb nobles and complain to tw support team about it.

Signed by:
Noted by:

Ps: keep the harrassment :) we love it, it just shows what kind of people you are..

It isn't banned by TW. Just a note there.