When the world is won....

DeletedUser

How will you celebrate when the world is won?

This is purely for fun as obviously we have a long way to go. I'm not interested in any trash talk, just simple answers.

e.g. 'I intend to make a time when we can all be online for a glass of champers'

or 'I intend to sit under a tree and quietly cry with relief that I can now rediscover RL'

or even 'I will start a new world'

DeletedUser

Quit hopefully... :icon_redface:

but I'll probably join another world

DeletedUser

go brag about it to my friends, and then realize how sad I sound and shut up, hoping that the whole thing goes unnoticed :icon_cry:

on a sidenote: I actually mentioned tw to a cpl of my friends when I was a bit the drunk the other day, thankfully they were a bit drunk too, so I didn't get too much crap about it :icon_redface:

on another sidenote, nice idea for a thread blue :)

DeletedUser

Invite plenty of players defeated , in my tribe etc.

To make a new tribe together.

DeletedUser

I'll try to gather 20-40 people and join a new world where you can choose part of the world(N-NW-E-...). 40 people join from the start pick a direction, join nub mass recruitment tribes, destroy them from within, after a few months when it's safer get together in 1 tribe. Wouldn't go in the same tribe from the start, would destroy the others by disbanding etc first ^^

baseball2009star

Hit the Delete button and get back to real life... Maybe go for a nice long walk and a victory cigar.

DeletedUser

Off the top of my head, a kegger at the beach near my house sounds like fun, all W33 is invited!

DeletedUser

oh? I'm liked so much on these forums, it's heartwarming :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

indeed! I am a very loyal customer of blue's, I was assuming the drinks are gonna be imported from a certain bar in Australia? :icon_cool: