When time stands still

DeletedUser

Shamelessly stolen from W33. :icon_redface:

Still a way off yet, but when the world ends, what will you do, and how will you celebrate/commiserate?

The one suggestion of finding an online time for everyone in your tribe (whether you won or not), getting them all on skype, and having a victory drink sounds pretty appealing to me. :icon_wink:

Any other good ways to celebrate the end of the world?

DeletedUser

The real world will end in 2012 also? And i have my own celebration before both world end :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

You got a date for that Vodka:icon_rolleyes:

No point in paying all my credit card bill then :lol:

After this world I will just hang around on a local server for a while one with a night time bonus.

DeletedUser

I heard its Dec 21 2012 :icon_biggrin:

Would be better if it was the 12th. Either way it means I don't have to buy a load of xmas presents then so can spend the month getting drunk instead :icon_smile:

HorseSoldier

I suggest quitting the game when it's over. It's the best thing I've done for myself this year anyways. This real-time strategy stuff really sux if you're honest with yourself and if you care enough about real things happening in real life. Well, maybe it's my own fault for getting so wrapped up in it and letting it consume so much of my time. The update and crazy bot protection helped me make that decision. Too much hassle and too little fun. But I'm thankful for tw helping me in that way by making me angry enough to quit. I just wish I had all that time and money back. :icon_razz:

Sorry to the friends I didn't say goodbye to but that was the only way I could do it. :icon_cry:

Go FRST :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

I suggest quitting the game when it's over. It's the best thing I've done for myself this year anyways. This real-time strategy stuff really sux if you're honest with yourself and if you care enough about real things happening in real life. Well, maybe it's my own fault for getting so wrapped up in it and letting it consume so much of my time. The update and crazy bot protection helped me make that decision. Too much hassle and too little fun. But I'm thankful for tw helping me in that way by making me angry enough to quit. I just wish I had all that time and money back. :icon_razz:

Sorry to the friends I didn't say goodbye to but that was the only way I could do it. :icon_cry:

First appearance on the forums, you probably have checked twstats for war stats as well. I can see you joining back up in a week or two. :icon_biggrin:

Good to hear from you Horse. If you think you can stop into the skype room now and again without being tempted to play TW, we'd love to chat with ya!

DeletedUser

First appearance on the forums, you probably have checked twstats for war stats as well. I can see you joining back up in a week or two. :icon_biggrin:

Good to hear from you Horse. If you think you can stop into the skype room now and again without being tempted to play TW, we'd love to chat with ya!

wait, you tell me i'll get kicked from the chat if i don't play, but you'll let him come in even though he doesn't play? :icon_cry:

i thought what we had was special

OT: i think nothing will change for me when this world ends.. tbh... i'll keep pretending to log on, and spam the chats :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

You should make a return :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

Hello my friends from W43, maybe you don´t remember me, i play in this world one year ago, HMetal team 5 against WMD family :lol:

when we end some worlds we go to lunch with our wifes and drink a lot to forget Tw somewhile, but when we waik up we are again prepared to next world :icon_twisted:

just play for fun mates, don´t forget that!

best regards for all.
Bakkkano/aussieeagle

DeletedUser

These forums are very active nowdays. Either way, I will probably come back and flame the FRST guys again.