When will PnP arrive?

DeletedUser

Well I lately encountered some stats and sense then waited for war declartion.

Side 1:
Tribes: HAWKS Hawk$
Players:
Side 2:
Tribes: E=MC² F=MA
Players:
Timeframe: Last week
Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 5
Side 2: 49
Difference: 44
image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 35,609
Side 2: 287,130
Difference: 251,521
image.php

Is it nothing, or is something finally happening?

DeletedUser

It's the scientists continuing to noble their old KDK targets.
I don't think there was much sense in HAWKS recruiting them, since it should have been fairly obvious that these players would still be targeted... :\

DeletedUser

e=mc2 needs to respect hawks decision, and from what I've heard, e=mc2 helped refugees running from hawks 1st. So PnP will arrive very soon, i guarantee you that.

DeletedUser

Good luck to both sides.

Might be a dumb question but going to ask it anyways, if the Hawks fight E=mc2 will there allies also declare on E=mc2 and if so it might give Who? a break.

DeletedUser

Not sure that DETOX and LEGION could do that much damage from across the map.
Unless you are talking about TW/SWAG, but HAWKS only has a NAP with them. ;)

Repinski

I doubt LEGION and DETOX will give us a break. After all Who? and LEGION are practically rivals and DETOX is a close ally of LEGION's.

DeletedUser

e=mc2 needs to respect hawks decision, and from what I've heard, e=mc2 helped refugees running from hawks 1st. So PnP will arrive very soon, i guarantee you that.

Very puzzling comment there.
It has been common knowledge for quite a while that KDK and E=MC² have been going at it. When KDK fell and HAWKS started recruiting from KDK, it is blatantly obvious they are recruiting refugees. I ask you then, what respect was present when the decision to recruit from KDK took place?

For you to come in and start muddying up the waters trying to place the 'first transgression' on E=MC², smacks of a hidden agenda.

DeletedUser

I think it is clear what is going on.

Hawks have invited the KDK to see if The Scientists have any back bone to carry on attacking. Its a clever move, so come on E=MC, the ball is in your court.

Much love.

DeletedUser

Tinkerbell is a favorite of many girls!

I just love faries, I think they are amazing!

Repinski

I think it is clear what is going on.

Hawks have invited the KDK to see if The Scientists have any back bone to carry on attacking. Its a clever move, so come on E=MC, the ball is in your court.

Much love.

Agreed E=MC² has the ball in this case and that is a very useful thing. So will you guys continue to attack or just let Hawks F. declare on you?

Sayak

I don't think the ball is in E=mc2 hands rather its back in Hawks hands.
Start:
- E=mc2 hitting KDK members
- Hawks recruit KDK members (here the ball is in E=mc2)
- E=mc2 continue to strike ex- KDK members thus attacking Hawks. F indireclty

- Now the ball is back in Hawks. F? Will they KICK the players? Will they fight as a whole against E=mc2, or will they just let them hit the KDK players?

Repinski

hmm I suppose your right but I have a good feeling I know what Hawks F. is going to do. They better make a kick ass declaration if they declare :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

I doubt LEGION and DETOX will give us a break. After all Who? and LEGION are practically rivals and DETOX is a close ally of LEGION's.

We are rivals becuase who? and watch! were HUGE rivals, and yea, we are tight with detox. Just a strange thing to say thoug, consinderin how far in we are into the war

Repinski

We are rivals becuase who? and watch! were HUGE rivals, and yea, we are tight with detox. Just a strange thing to say thoug, consinderin how far in we are into the war

I know at this point in the war if you back out it's pretty much losing. (in exception to Hawks F. because they still have 2 superpowers attacking us and they are seldomly)

DeletedUser

ooops a double post.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Very puzzling comment there.
It has been common knowledge for quite a while that KDK and E=MC² have been going at it. When KDK fell and HAWKS started recruiting from KDK, it is blatantly obvious they are recruiting refugees. I ask you then, what respect was present when the decision to recruit from KDK took place?

For you to come in and start muddying up the waters trying to place the 'first transgression' on E=MC², smacks of a hidden agenda.

This is a very long story. So you will get the short of it.

From the very beginning of the world HAWKS controlled k53 and 64. Squares recruited their way into k53 and Marv(beastmode) took every farm in sight evening that k out. As we began split diagonally across two k's we needed to join in k54, E=MC2 postured to not only set themselves up against us in k53 but also mixed members in k54 where they were recruiting diagonally(makes no sense). Only later did they connect with k44 but even now they are scattered across k54.We took in Cola members which began the Who? war. We also began attacking WWA and RA at that time. As those members came under attack they were invited into E=MC2. RA I was willing to let go as I assumed this would push them into war against Who?(did not happen at all). But the WWA members they took in were eastern and really crossed the line. LordIronFist, Blue Knight 25, and skater1033 are a few of the WWA members I am using as a precedent set by meganluvsme.

Of course when they recruited WWA he ignored our mails completely or responded with one sentence every other day. I ordered to cease attacks until a solution could be found. Months passed. Real classy way of dealing with it. He is actually doing the exact same thing right now. Kind of like a 3rd grade dispute where you just put your hands on your ears and yell "lalalalalalala"...

I like KDK mostly due to their correlation with our W23 experience. I feel like they deserve a shot at redemption. I feel fully within my rights to invite them without any refugee status. Can anyone disagree?

DeletedUser

Clearly the scientists can, and are, disagreeing.

To me, it seems obvious that former KDK members are refugees. I don't understand how your past relations with E=mc2 can possibly affect their 'refugee status'.

DeletedUser

Refugee status? Its one for one and they made the precedent. Take in players the other NAP'ed tribe is warring in that tribes k. I see no difference. KDK, RA, and WWA all fall into the same scenario.

I can see your reasoning for taking in RA. You were allied. You took in WWA because you felt you could. At the time we were warring Who alone. What an opportunist. All I am asking for here is the same courtesy shown to me. I get players I want and you overlook it and call things even. Or is it too much to ask to play fair with us?

DeletedUser

I'm not sure if you are referring to me as 'you' in your post, but I am not affiliated with E=mc2.

I never said their recruits shouldn't have been seen as refugees - I simply stated that your recruits from KDK should be. As a matter of fact, I think you should have made a bigger deal about their recruits from WWA at the time if it bothered you so much. However, you decided not to and now that they are continuing to noble their targets you complain? Hmm... I see what they are doing as completely 'fair play'.