When will SALV recruit the rest of the world?

DeletedUser

Just wondering when SALV will recruit the rest of the world? I know there are 359 players, but there are 57 tribes. It would be nice to be eating players from only 3 tribes instead of 56 tribes. It would just be nicer to see. :lol:

pathious

Just wondering when SALV will recruit the rest of the world? I know there are 359 players, but there are 57 tribes. It would be nice to be eating players from only 3 tribes instead of 56 tribes. It would just be nicer to see. :lol:

Idiot!

alexmichie

Hahaha Pathious is back, the player who is so ashamed of his own account he hides it! Still playing this world? Still Failing?

Steve actually has a point, Salv sent a mail around to everyone not in SubV telling them to merge into them and take on SubV. Good Idea, but far to late they should have done this a very long time ago, but they still are mass recruiters. So the only Idiot here is you!

DeletedUser

Would it cause too much fury if I were to just add all of the remaining tribes as a family on the updating maps?

pathious

Hahaha Pathious is back, the player who is so ashamed of his own account he hides it! Still playing this world? Still Failing?

Steve actually has a point, Salv sent a mail around to everyone not in SubV telling them to merge into them and take on SubV. Good Idea, but far to late they should have done this a very long time ago, but they still are mass recruiters. So the only Idiot here is you!

Hi Alex, how's Dinah these days?

alexmichie

Dinah? you been stalking to me? wow your level of sadness suddenly got even lower lol you cant ever play this game and yet you have a massive fascination with me. Not sure whether to feel loved or slightly weirded out by you! Your a very very sad and lonely person.

DeletedUser64969

I told you to bang bang us about 18months ago but your all thick C"%£'s, so you only have your self to blame w25, pathetic nuff said, you all deserve to lose for blatant stupidity