When will this world end?

DeletedUser

they were on sancus then abram then dartharis :p third times the charm :D

i was never on the sancus account, i was just his sitter.

the abrahm account was just passing time til we got the dart account

DeletedUser93681

The world ended when PACK, BOB and SFM (the gutless wonders) did not take their queue to support TDR who were fighting for against SubV. for everyone. Had we had the support of the rest of the world the outcome would be dif.

World ended when TDR folded

and ricky357 and seawardorange where NEVER rimmed . W50 needed attention and ricky had to drag me out of w25...i so loved it

one more thing...subv ...must have found a lot of members to play all the dead accts

unless Shawn is still around playing
most

DeletedUser

The world ended when PACK, BOB and SFM (the gutless wonders) did not take their queue to support TDR who were fighting for against SubV. for everyone. Had we had the support of the rest of the world the outcome would be dif.

World ended when TDR folded

and ricky357 and seawardorange where NEVER rimmed . W50 needed attention and ricky had to drag me out of w25...i so loved it

one more thing...subv ...must have found a lot of members to play all the dead accts

unless Shawn is still around playing
most

We only have 40 or so members.....And shawn isnt around.

DeletedUser

most

I'm pretty sure you were, if I remember correctly. Ricky nobled barbs for the entire world, then got nobled, much like a lot of people.

DeletedUser93681

sorry astarte 31 if I didnt remember Bobs help.

Rimmed Dave? (says the guy who ran to to subv before he, himself got rimmed) I still see super barbs and they aint on the rim.

What I want to know is with 1/2 price nobles and big egos, why is it taking subv soooo long to win this world? LOL

DeletedUser

sorry astarte 31 if I didnt remember Bobs help.

Rimmed Dave? (says the guy who ran to to subv before he, himself got rimmed) I still see super barbs and they aint on the rim.

What I want to know is with 1/2 price nobles and big egos, why is it taking subv soooo long to win this world? LOL

I have no idea whether or not I would have been rimmed. I seriously doubt I would have made my excuses and given up under attack though.