When Will We Close?

• Thread starter ShadowGod Deathwing
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I was wondering, when will the player registration end for W49?

DeletedUser

well i have this problem on another world aswell, but i can tell ya that, this world is really far from closing down, it doesnt have real rules and my bet will be it wont close atleast half a year only more than that.

DeletedUser

by then Deceit will have conquered all though D: W12 closed at like right about when DNY was hitting 150mil. :p i think xD

DeletedUser92753

conquer the world in half a year? if BMF cleared all their villages for Deceit it would still take longer than that. Obviously an exaggeration but the world will not be conquered in half a year. The fighting might not even begin until then.

DeletedUser

it was an exaggeration and a joke :p a realistic hypothesis would be about 8 months to take out BMF, then another 6-7 months to clean up anything else. so I would say about 16-18 months for world to either come to a close or end altogether :)

DeletedUser

this world is under a year old, so i would say it may come about discussion of ending the world before 18 months atleast, people are still having fun in this world, and there isnt one dominante tribe to the world so i think its all too early...

mdesjarl

this world is FAR from closing. Several w49ers also play w41 which is much further along then this one and hasn't closed yet

DeletedUser

Well, it all depends on how things go :) I mean most of the top 10 tribes lately have been consolidating, and disbanding, joining the top 2 tribes and BS xD

AxlTheCat

It would be very hard to successfully build a new village to nobling stage and beyond without getting targetted by an existing player. Heck, even 6 months ago it was hard, I got nobled once before getting established.

I'd like to see registration closed, I don't like seeing small red dots appear in my cluster.

rich26ca

I would love to see the world close as it brings us one step closer to half price nobles which would be awesome... pretty please i asked nice ;D i wanna noble the nubs faster

DeletedUser

Thats what I was meaning, i dont want the world to end, just registration close. I have little 800 point nubs popping up in my clusters farming my resources and their amazing morale kills mah troops D: lol and they stock up on the troops too ): so my nuke went buhbye the other day...

Ontopic: I just want my half priced nobles, pretty please, with a cherry on top? :)

DeletedUser92753

Thats what I was meaning, i dont want the world to end, just registration close. I have little 800 point nubs popping up in my clusters farming my resources and their amazing morale kills mah troops D: lol and they stock up on the troops too ): so my nuke went buhbye the other day...

Ontopic: I just want my half priced nobles, pretty please, with a cherry on top? :)

Are you implying you lost a nuke on an 800 point player..... :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

He had like 4k spears and a level 20 wall, i was like,,, whoah D: and no it wasnt a full nuke, only 4k axes and 2k LC... was random farming runs D:

DeletedUser

Once you rid him of those spear turn the cats loose and let them play!

rich26ca

back on topic we seem to be getting closer to that lovely close date.

where there will be no more new noobs popping up with there little villages asking for protection, no more mass farming to make 10-15 nobles a day. and finally our big war will get to happen....

counting down.... but its not coming fast enough.

rich26ca

too true ;(

but i can live in my fantasy world for now TIGER BLOOD.... WINNING... i'm not bi, i'm BI-WINNING!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.