Where are our 1/2 price nobles?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

It is now the 25th of August and the server has reset and still no half price nobles? I know many people saved their resources for this and now like myself are losing resources due to our warehouses being maxed. Can we please have our half price nobles like was promised to us?

DeletedUser

It is now the 25th of August and the server has reset and still no half price nobles? I know many people saved their resources for this and now like myself are losing resources due to our warehouses being maxed. Can we please have our half price nobles like was promised to us?

Im with you on this

DeletedUser

Tribal Wars team on 17.08. at 19:22
Dear players,

We are currently running a poll to decide whether half price nobles will be enabled on this world.

When half price nobles are enabled, each package or coin (depending on the world) you store will cost half of the normal amount.

To vote, please click on Settings on the top menu, and then Surveys.

The poll will be open for the next 5 days. If at least 2/3rds of players vote yes, the setting will be implemented on Wednesday the 25th of August.

Thank you,
The Tribal Wars Team

They never said when on Wednesday, so they could do it within the 10 hours and 28 minutes left of Wednesday (Server Timed)

DeletedUser92664

Omg!!! I can now start nobling like mad!! PACK your bags!!

This is awesome! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.