Where are they now?

DeletedUser

A simple headline..

I log in to find the world deserted and rightly so. So many worlds and many more players. The temptation to search high profile names is lost as this is ridiculous.
But come on, where are you now?
In life or in game.

As for me, I found a job, went on a few holidays and added a new addition to the family. Sorry about the sad news though,

I'm sure some here are mega famous in the next worlds!

You could post under a pseudonym which is welcome.

Keep in touch

sidd 271

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
some of the w2v members are in w71.(as w2v) and a few in w68 and w70.
some of the -mm- members are in w69.
MOM is reformed in w71.(as MOM)

DeletedUser

Embittered MoMites that weren't around for our "backstab" joined the world attempting to ruin the handful of W2V players that reformed fun.

Relatively amusing. I expect it'll be ultimately futile.

DeletedUser

Well you know you back stabbing W2V bunch just better get used to it.

The price of being up there with the best.

DeletedUser

As I said, it was futile. The tide is turning. The sun is rising on a new W2V empire!

DeletedUser

I agree on this point.

Second place with only Sleepy beating you guys to the least amount of players of a tribe in the top 40.

DeletedUser

It's never the same, Just choose world 71 and ask for Ralyns. I doubt you'll get through though....
I would go for W2V every time on any world

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Neither Roo or I are on w71, atm.

Sichtie is running the show

DeletedUser

Sichtie?

I'm a little behind on the nick names!

World 71 seems to be where all the action is...

Muldie325

As I said, it was futile. The tide is turning.

Humm, in the last couple of days we overtook you on the tribe rankings with 15 members to your 39.

The tide doesn't seem to be turning in your favour at all.

And we're not bitter. We joined the world for fun like you. Our idea of fun is messing it up for you. But we did warn you as soon as you started that it was coming, and if you feel we've messed up your game, well you should have restarted as I said and you would have been left alone. Choco restarted and he is doing better than all of you.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

And again with the assuming I'm even in W2V, how sad. :(

And what can I really say in regards to MoM and your preoccupation with points and rank besides noting that nigh every player I met under that banner was a fantastic vulture and continues to portray such ability on w71.

Congratulations on failing to kill W2V despite outnumbering them 3:1 alongside your allies, however.

DeletedUser

MoM has no allies in w71. W2V does however, and have 2 and a half times our members not counting their allies. So cool stats bro.

That and w2v decided to turtle, so instead of focusing on attacking them we're focusing on outgrowing them, which we're doing successfully. Because attacking turtles when there is plenty of good food around is just plain stupid.

DeletedUser

Humm, in the last couple of days we overtook you on the tribe rankings with 15 members to your 39.

As I remember part of the demise of MoM was that they just ran out of middle/end game players.

W2V members ran the distance whist MoM went world hopping and left a woman in charge!

I can't say much first hand about Manta though Raylns was instrumental in W2V's success.

What a bloody damn good leader and player and up there in my top 10 of all time.

It's such a shame you guy's can't solve your differences...

DeletedUser

Neither Ralyn or myself are in W2V on w71, FYI.

I realize this from your previous post and I honestly never expected the two of you to play openly under a W2V banner again.

W2V was friendly and non elitism and Rukoh gave so much of his time to the tribe.

I'm sure this rubbed off on the new leadership :)

Seems Mom are now fighting there own shadow...

DeletedUser67005

I realize this from your previous post and I honestly never expected the two of you to play openly under a W2V banner again.

W2V was friendly and non elitism and Rukoh gave so much of his time to the tribe.

I'm sure this rubbed off on the new leadership :)

Seems Mom are now fighting there own shadow...

W2V, non-elitists? We talking bout the same W2V from W56?