Where are they now?

DeletedUser

I think if you win regularly, you can be called elitist. Roo has now led two tribes to the finish on w24 and on 56 in two of the hardest fought and difficult strategy worlds I can remember

As the great Ali said, "it aint bragging if you can back it up"

DeletedUser104264

I think if you win regularly, you can be called elitist. Roo has now led two tribes to the finish on w24 and on 56 in two of the hardest fought and difficult strategy worlds I can remember

As the great Ali said, "it aint bragging if you can back it up"

Hey guys,

I was so busy fighting and what not, I seemed to have missed the conversation here.

MoM is gone now. There are a few MoM players left in other tribes ofc. W2V is in fifth place and growing.

It will be a long road, but what else is new. Aislinn has returned as well :)

Dg4tilly has retired from the game for good. I hope he still chats once in awhile on the w56 forums. That is the news of late.

My Regards,

Sichtie/Novko

P.S. We still have spots for any of you :)

DeletedUser

Where are we all now?

I wanna get in on smacking some W2V butt again...
someone direct me to where -MM- are at so I can see old friends.

P.s.
Choco stinks.

The Great Turtle of W56
Nick The Strong
:icon_surprised:

DeletedUser

Where are we all now?

I wanna get in on smacking some W2V butt again...
someone direct me to where -MM- are at so I can see old friends.

P.s.
Choco stinks.

The Great Turtle of W56
Nick The Strong
:icon_surprised:

-mm- is gone mate , some of us were on W69 , but Zurtle killed it for good...

DeletedUser

sounds like a new story to me:icon_cool:

only characters were new Sid , story is same ol backstabbing thing . Zurtle being in (W69 ) jager , gave the account to Knock (enemy) even when his old mates were fighting hard against knock .

DeletedUser

Hello dudeja my friend.. good to see you're still around.. we are yet again winning in w71.. rank 1 tribe there is trash so we are kicking ass as expected, they dont even have any originality to name their own tribe. I hope things go well in w69 for you guys.. i really mean that.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hello dudeja my friend.. good to see you're still around.. we are yet again winning in w71.. rank 1 tribe there is trash so we are kicking ass as expected, they dont even have any originality to name their own tribe. I hope things go well in w69 for you guys.. i really mean that.

ha ha ha , hey saun , good to see ya mate ... 69 is over for me now , but i got an offer to join that trash tribe W1V you know ;)

DeletedUser

Or you could just join us and be with the winners :p ... W1V will die trust me.. they are ten times worse than MM and we're not even as active as we were in w56.. W1V is bigger than us with bigger accounts and yet every player we've OPed so far either quit, deleted, barbed, or got internalled. In case you join W1V anyway say hi to me in game! I played Mattieboy in w56 but im playing ngazpha on 71 ;) Although i do miss our banters in externals where i just shit on every post you make :D the good old days

DeletedUser

Or you could just join us and be with the winners :p ... W1V will die trust me.. they are ten times worse than MM and we're not even as active as we were in w56.. W1V is bigger than us with bigger accounts and yet every player we've OPed so far either quit, deleted, barbed, or got internalled. In case you join W1V anyway say hi to me in game! I played Mattieboy in w56 but im playing ngazpha on 71 ;) Although i do miss our banters in externals where i just shit on every post you make :D the good old days

aah good ol days , yeah ... 56 was fun even till the end irrespective of the result . for W71 Rathi is a good friend , so yeah it has to be w1v and then i dont want you guys to rag me in W2V :p

DeletedUser

Fine join W1V.. we'll kick your ass the second time. But just a friendly warning... dont even waste your time coz W1V will lose and whatever you put in will be for nothing :) dont say i didnt warn ya ;)