Where are they now?

DeletedUser

Fine join W1V.. we'll kick your ass the second time. But just a friendly warning... dont even waste your time coz W1V will lose and whatever you put in will be for nothing :) dont say i didnt warn ya ;)

lol this time it will be more fun , it will be more of friendly competition i am sure ... rather than me wanting to find out who the hell saunfree dude is (ha ha ha )

and it goes without saying , that you guys have done great on 71 (respect)

DeletedUser

lol this time its you that i dont know which acc ur playing so the role is reversed. but i will kill you nevertheless! :p

DeletedUser

lol this time its you that i dont know which acc ur playing so the role is reversed. but i will kill you nevertheless! :p

yeah role is gonna get reversed in something else as well , this time the hunter gonna get hunted :p ... anyways i am sure my account will be revealed soon .

DeletedUser

I already know which account you're playing :D so much for secrecy haha

THE MURPH ALL CAPS

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Good luck to both of you. I've been reading the W56 forums and they are hilarious. So much better than W71 or any world I've played recently and good to see such characters like yourselves follow on from where you left off. So few TW players have any loyalty to their cause anymore. :)

DeletedUser

Good luck to both of you. I've been reading the W56 forums and they are hilarious. So much better than W71 or any world I've played recently and good to see such characters like yourselves follow on from where you left off. So few TW players have any loyalty to their cause anymore. :)

nah mate you cant really say we are starting it from where we left , back in the days i wanted to kill saun :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

First thoughts, eyeing recent posts with suspicion..

Second thoughts, Did I log into wrong world thread..

Third thoughts, Do we actually still have a moderator on this world?

After thoughts, do we need a moderator on a closed world...

Last edited by a moderator:

Repinski

Closed worlds are moderated by elders and admins. Basically so long as nothing seriously breaking the rules is done and no reports, you won't get infracted or in trouble.

DeletedUser120056

Recruiting all the Ex Soviet Players for my premade for w100 messgae me.