Where are you Mike Biscuit?

DeletedUser

Mike biscuit, where have you gone my friend? If you are curious I have begun attacks on your account in-game. I am sorry it took me an extra week to get to you but I implore you to come back to the game so you can show us in Tarot how extremely talented you are or what a (insert term for cat here) you are. Come back so you can watch your account burn. Ohyeah I leave you with a simple question

Question

spartan clan

i agree i seen what you said about me mike then you turned around and quit dont run your mouth if you wont stick around to back it up

DeletedUser

Things you should do if BigJay challenges you....

[spoil]
someone-else.jpg
[/spoil]

or

[spoil]
delete.jpg
[/spoil]

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser67005

What do you guys think you're doing?

LEAVE MIKE ALONE!

DeletedUser84667

Come at me bro!

Oh wait, my tribe takes more than 1 village per OP, I can't be in OHYEAH.

DeletedUser

I think this one definitely goes to Bigjay. Mike was a bit over confident eh?

DeletedUser

If you must know i was always leaving in january i told stryker this just before christmas and asked him to find a new player, im joining the army as someone said in april, now weighing up my options would i prefer to sit infront of a computer for hours a day where its affecting my eye sight and not helping me get ready or spend a few hours at the gym a day getting fit and being out enjoying my free time whilst i have it.

End of the day bigjay you had your chance to leave [T] and attack me you chose to wait until just before the attack break then rejoined, you had a week inbetween to attack me you didnt, you had a week after the new year you didn't, you come here now calling me out when im not playing and have lost alot of villages already, yeah i see you are only going to attack when others already are and ive got 2-3 fronts. Then you would claim you won :lol: just poor really if you wanted me you would and could have told others to hold off attacks to deal with me yourself and im sure they would have but you haven't you want to claim a win against an account already being hit in 2-3 K's bravo.

DeletedUser

Mike; I'm happy for you that you're getting on with your life.

But you can't do nothing to Jay and then still think you're better then him.
It's ludicrous.

Mike, if I remember correctly, it wasn't Jay calling you out, it was you saying that he wasn't that good and saying you could take him, then him calling you out on it.
As it turns out, you couldn't take him.

DeletedUser

End of the day bigjay you had your chance to leave [T] and attack me you chose to wait until just before the attack break then rejoined, you had a week inbetween to attack me you didnt, you had a week after the new year you didn't, you come here now calling me out when im not playing and have lost alot of villages already, yeah i see you are only going to attack when others already are and ive got 2-3 fronts. Then you would claim you won :lol: just poor really if you wanted me you would and could have told others to hold off attacks to deal with me yourself and im sure they would have but you haven't you want to claim a win against an account already being hit in 2-3 K's bravo.

I did apologize me that it took an extra week. You can't blame me for these circumstances. I sent my attacks at you before the break, the rollback canceled them and I was not in the mood to resend between the breaks. I then decided to just eat the ahmed account, I finished and now I look to attack you. Yes you are already being attacked, but was I not attacked by others when you attacked me?

I called you out for a 1v1 earlier, its not my fault my tribemates also think your shit and decided to attack you. I only posted here to get your attention. I want you to come back. I want you to defend against me. Show me what you got big boy. Alas trying to put me down publically while running at the first sign of incoming... bravo mate. You are a top class player... not.

DeletedUser

gregoun i never said i was better than him, just that he had time to attack me and plenty of it. Yet he chooses to now whilst the account is sat ect and in the current circumstances. I don't think i called him out more he said he could beat me so i said prove it, but i did say i won't go 1 v 1 because im not active enough and its not my account and he wanted me to leave my tribe. He could have still attacked i wasn't really supported from others anyway and there was 2 other fronts.

I had left before the incomings started actually so not really running from incomings, i don't really care what you say you haven't beat me, the point is you look to attack me once my account has been sat for a week + and lost lots of villages so obviously it will be easier and i won't be on much because im busy so you would be able to beat me yes im not going to deny that but i wouldn't be playing the account either.

I'm not coming back and spending hours on here that would be pointless, im not wasting my time and possibly a career for the sake of you.

DeletedUser

Moral of the story: Don't call people out when you can't back it up because you have to leave.

All the best, though.