Where are you Mike Biscuit?

DeletedUser

gregoun i never said i was better than him, just that he had time to attack me and plenty of it. Yet he chooses to now whilst the account is sat ect and in the current circumstances. I don't think i called him out more he said he could beat me so i said prove it, but i did say i won't go 1 v 1 because im not active enough and its not my account and he wanted me to leave my tribe. He could have still attacked i wasn't really supported from others anyway and there was 2 other fronts.

I had left before the incomings started actually so not really running from incomings, i don't really care what you say you haven't beat me, the point is you look to attack me once my account has been sat for a week + and lost lots of villages so obviously it will be easier and i won't be on much because im busy so you would be able to beat me yes im not going to deny that but i wouldn't be playing the account either.

I'm not coming back and spending hours on here that would be pointless, im not wasting my time and possibly a career for the sake of you.

If you notice I have been quite busy you know nobling some villages. I figured I could let you be for a while to prepare yourself. But I heard the story about how you had someone else tag those incomings I sent you the first time. And how you quit a couple days later. I think this whole career thing is a bunch of bs. Its not for 4 months, you werent going to survive more than 2 months, and well right now its more clear you wouldn't have made it to one month. Plenty of time to prove what you are worth. The part where you don't want to now, is just another excuse from the always excusable Mike Biscuit.

I hope you learn in life, you can't always make up an excuse.

DeletedUser

Moral of the story: Don't call people out when you can't back it up because you have to leave.

All the best, though.

cheers, there was time for him to attack me i wasnt going to start attacks because i was busy over christmas too i went yellow a couple of times between breaks too, i was going to wait until he starts attacks because i knew i wasnt on much but overall he had time to attack and show us what he can do now its too late.

Someone else did tag some of them yes because i was going out if i remember correctly im not going to sit in and tag when i am supposed to go out my life comes first and always will. I think hugh and kimmy tagged them :) I quit a couple days later ? you sent attacks 23rd, i told stryker to find me a new player about 29th 30th. Once there was no attacks upto new year so there were no new incomings for someone to deal with.

Career thing is a bunch of bs :lol: its 3 months to this day actually, and you do realise im joining the army i will have to start fitness now not a month before i want to lose another half a stone, obviously you know nothing about what i will be doing or fitness in general so leave it to someone who does :icon_wink:

As i have said im not going to sit on here for hours a day so i don't go out and go to the gym, that is called being sad/hermit.

~ben, its not hot air at all, ask someone who has played against me when i was active on 26

DeletedUser

Past achievements don't really have any relevance now. I could be a great swimmer three years ago, if since I've gotten fat and lazy that still makes me a rubbish swimmer today.
Similarly, if I am a great cricketer, but don't have the time to play even half a match, for all intents and purposes I'm a rubbish cricketer.

DeletedUser

I had some time to kill and I could not remember where this story between mike and BigJay began so I started to look through old posts. I thought hey lets pull up what people said before and see if the story comes out.

It is a long read but I think the fact that it is all quotes and not me prattling makes it easier to read. The only creative license I used was sometimes cutting out some of the quote as I did not think it applied and not quoting every little thing they said.

Enjoy :)

[spoil]
You serious :lol: i told you a couple of posts back who i am, theres posts a couple of pages back saying who i am, i won't do the work it's not hard to find out who i am i have posted it myself. See you won't look for it thats fine shows how poor you are.

Keep running your mouth like this it's fun to watch just wait until i make you eat your words :)

I don't normally

Right you big noob im coming for you next :lol:

Conquered villages Lost villages Difference Defeated opponents while attacking Defeated opponents while defending
bigjay 38 1 37 6.998.057 2.682.620

---

Gonna stop him mikeybiscuit?

Just be patient his time will come

Not at all, at the end either ohyeah rim him, W2V rim him or [T] rim him and i will be a part of it whichever side does it :)

I like the confidence!! "If I can't beat him, hopefully someone else will!" Pathetic.

I'll be here in the end. Don't worry about me.

And I say you won't. Tarot is attacking me already... where are your attacks? I think you are afraid. :icon_redface:

Bigjay predicts Ohyeah will be removed from the world at his next opportunity.

or leave [T] and do it without joining MoM, the options are there if you are so good like you claim to be

Then he can show us up on his own this time cant he ?

I pretty much did that once... do I have to do it again?

I have a better idea. Why don't you leave ohyeah and start attacking me? If you don't think I'm as good as I claim to be, then fight me, one on one. That is... if you have the stones boy.

Bump. Where you at Mike?
funny how i never said im not going to fight alone yet you came to that conclusion :icon_confused:

If he thinks he is better than ohyeah as he has stated then let him face ohyeah surely he will only prove himself better then, not from a 1 day OP then he ran to another tribe so he wouldn't get attacked anymore.

You are the one offering it out when you are in a tribe you know we have a NAP with pottle, kettle, black ?

It's pointless.

First off, if you want 1 on 1, you'd both have to leave tribes and have another person to watch if there's no external support.

Secondly, you promised to "wipe the floor" with OHYEAH on your own, now if he leaves OHYEAH, he is not longer part of OHYEAH. :icon_confused:

Logic anyone? :icon_wink:

You sure have a lot to brag about, for a refugee/runner :icon_razz:

Omg... just attack me already then. Claim me a refugee. Do you think I am afraid? Do something other than run your mouths jeeez

if you are not afraid leave [T] prove it instead of claiming you are better and you can beat ohyeah.

Oo i should hire you full time

The easy option is for bigjay to leave and show us what he can do, simple as that yet he continues to say all what he could do without following it up.

Stop being so thick. Everytime I try to fight Ohyeah something intervenes. In Haul it was 4 other wars. In MoM it was Tarot. I wait for the day that it will just be Ohyeah and Me. That is when I will settle the score. It has not been my fault Ohyeah is too scared to war me without help.

After the break, I am marching south and will shut all of you up or I will delete.
End of discussion.

You wait for the day it is you v ohyeah ?

why not make that day today ? tomorrow ? its 2 clicks and you are free from your tribe, again you are just spouting nonsense, you will not follow it up and leave so as you say it can be 1 v ohyeah if you are claiming to be better than Ohyeah why would i go 1 v 1 ? that would mean you beat me if you do not ohyeah.
[/spoil]

Big Jay than left [T] after the break, as he said he would. He did exactly what they asked him to do. And they did nothing to him. He won his skirmish with them up 80 caps-0 caps. No he did not target mike specifically at that time, but than mike always said it would be oh-yeah vs bigjay not just him.

I than found some other stuff that somewhat applies to this ....story :)

[spoil]
:lol:

I know you are better than me ? :lol: we shall see wont we. You have the month of congrats, but who is to say i dont have more time off than you ?

We shall see what happens :)

You can't rim Mike. He just gets another account, lays low for a while and pretends he quit for [insert clichéd excuse here]

:icon_wink:

Mike..... can you stop with the pre-emptive excuses? Either you can take Jay on, or you can't. Don't call him out and throw down a gauntlet then come up with logistical excuses before the fight even takes place.

If you can beat him, good, if you can't, that's too bad. Either way, back up what you say and do on the externals in game. Or just don't call him out/respond to him and say that you could beat him. Given equal positioning and equal amount of time and O/D spread, maybe I could beat Jay. Maybe I couldn't; but I'm not (and most importantly) I didn't claim that I could.
[/spoil]

And that brings us up to date on this fairytale of love...hate...and nobling. :)

DeletedUser

Paolo83 needs to pick different players to take over his account after he leaves that won't start problems with one of the best offensive accounts on this world.

DeletedUser

Paolo83 needs to pick different players to take over his account after he leaves that won't start problems with one of the best offensive accounts on this world.

+1, Or start fights with half of the players around him.

DeletedUser

I think you will find i didnt actually start all of this, it came about becasue i got cross nobled by someone in [T] after we gave them some villages and the player didn't want to give it back, i cross nobled bigjay he wanted it back i didnt let him and he attacked me i killed his troops. He then made a thread declaring on me. Thats how it started actually i started nothing, i just didn't back down. Paolo knew what he was getting on the account when i joined i've known him for about 3-4 years.

If we are being technical, it's actually 1-0 to me so i win from the time we were both playing :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Certainly have plenty of time to post here mike. For someone who isn't playing that is :icon_neutral:

I think we know who the real winner is. :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

Plenty of time to post ? hmm it takes 5 mins to reply, 30 seconds to see if there is a reply i would hardly compare that to the amount of time it takes to tag and time attacks ect :icon_rolleyes:

Still not you as you haven't nobled me personally

DeletedUser

I'll give props to anyone that puts their priorities in the right order, whether they attempt to earn bragging rights in the game or not who cares. How long until no one remembers either of you? Tribalwars is a tribe game not players, its also a game for fun, and very few of us would dare brag about what we do here anywhere else so... kudos to life, and play the game for fun the way it should be. Until then, you make tribalwars look bad.

DeletedUser

Plenty of time to post ? hmm it takes 5 mins to reply, 30 seconds to see if there is a reply i would hardly compare that to the amount of time it takes to tag and time attacks ect :icon_rolleyes:

He wins, if by nothing else according to your logic, by default. Since you are no longer a part of this 'competition'; bragging rights for this 'win' go to Ck.

If you leave a sporting match of any kind, for whatever reason, be they noble or selfish, results in a disqualification and a 'win' to the other side. If by nothing else, the fact that he remained and you left makes him the winner in this case.

Like a lot of people have said, good luck with your real life Mike, but unfortunately, this round goes to Ck. If you prioritise your real life so much over a computer game; then your ego can take the hit.

DeletedUser

at the end of the day, mike biscuit claims to no longer play (you never know), doesnt mean he couldnt of tried attacking the bigjay account on his own accord especially when all its offs were focused on the ahmed account...seems like he was waiting for something to happen and knowing it was imbound....he quit..

DeletedUser

Add up all your replies and everything, and what is that, 1 1/2 hours. Enough to plan your defense and as well as time a counter-attack. If you use your time efficiently. Lets face it. You blow hot air and quit. Jay is still here and raping OhYeah and soon, your account. He wins. You lose.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

at the end of the day, mike biscuit claims to no longer play (you never know), doesnt mean he couldnt of tried attacking the bigjay account on his own accord especially when all its offs were focused on the ahmed account...seems like he was waiting for something to happen and knowing it was imbound....he quit..

:lol: i could have tried attacking on my own yes, but considering my troops were mainly 1-2 K's away and you could have easily stacked your k53 villags there was no point in attacking first also i would have been leaving whilst my account was under attack and so harder to get someone else to play it. I was always quitting in january believe me or not i couldn't care.

Add up all your replies and everything, and what is that, 1 1/2 hours. Enough to plan your defense and as well as time a counter-attack. If you use your time efficiently. Lets face it. You blow hot air and quit. Jay is still here and raping OhYeah and soon, your account. He wins. You lose.

hardly an hour and a half, and that is over what 2-3 days ? yes really going to be able to play and defend close range attacks :icon_rolleyes: enough to plan my defence ? :lol: what 2 fronts with no D from the tribe i would have to be on alot of the time to dodge close range nukes and trains ect come back when you can post something that isn't bs.

We have been at war for 2 months he hasn't capped me i have him, i win :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

I think you will find i didnt actually start all of this

Sorry but I pulled out the quotes that you posted in other threads and you called him out first...you did start all of it.

You serious :lol: i told you a couple of posts back who i am, theres posts a couple of pages back saying who i am, i won't do the work it's not hard to find out who i am i have posted it myself. See you won't look for it thats fine shows how poor you are.

Keep running your mouth like this it's fun to watch just wait until i make you eat your words :)

I don't normally

Right you big noob im coming for you next :lol:

These comments were made on November 7 th clicky the blue arrows.

But the worse thing you did was pick a fight knowing you were never going to be around to fight in.

/shakes head in utter disgust.

DeletedUser

Knowing i wont be around ? there was 2 months for him to attack yet he didn't i was around for plenty of time yet he chose not to attack me.

I was never going to start the attacks because i was too far away for my attacks to do any real damage when he can stack so easily in one area.

End of 2 months its biscuit 1 - 0 bigjay