Where are you Mike Biscuit?

DeletedUser

I'll give props to anyone that puts their priorities in the right order, whether they attempt to earn bragging rights in the game or not who cares. How long until no one remembers either of you? Tribalwars is a tribe game not players, its also a game for fun, and very few of us would dare brag about what we do here anywhere else so... kudos to life, and play the game for fun the way it should be. Until then, you make tribalwars look bad.
I kinda missed this in the whole thread, but thats by far one of the best posts past weeks. I'd seriously love to see any of the trolls bragging about his TW "achievements" and "skill" in RL, that would be adorable. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser82708

I'll give props to anyone that puts their priorities in the right order, whether they attempt to earn bragging rights in the game or not who cares. How long until no one remembers either of you? Tribalwars is a tribe game not players, its also a game for fun, and very few of us would dare brag about what we do here anywhere else so... kudos to life, and play the game for fun the way it should be. Until then, you make tribalwars look bad.

I must humbly disagree with your last part, I do not see what bigjay and mike are doing is making TW look bad, but on the contrary, they are adding to the enjoyment of the game...but I do agree, its is a TEAM game in the end.:icon_smile:

DeletedUser

Knowing i wont be around ? there was 2 months for him to attack yet he didn't i was around for plenty of time yet he chose not to attack me.

I was never going to start the attacks because i was too far away for my attacks to do any real damage when he can stack so easily in one area.

End of 2 months its biscuit 1 - 0 bigjay

I could place the same excuses you did but I'm better than that. I said I was coming, I delivered on two separate occasions. Its not my fault the TW gods blessed you with mercy the first time. And once you saw how it was going to be like I believe you quit. Round 2 I called you out again and you declined to show up.

I believe you have the score backwards though mate... Its bigjay 1. Mike biscuit, 0 Quitters never win.

And one more thing. How dare you call me out, say I was too afraid to attack you and w.e other nonsense you are trying to grasp on to. Your techs in your villages were crap, when you sent attacks, they were crap, you as a player was just plain crap. Our skills are not even comparable; you are a lazy, cowardly player. When it's going to be a tough battle you run away; while I buckle up.

DeletedUser

Two seperate occasions ? when ? i saw how it was going to be ? hmm not really, i dont need to explain why i left i was always leaving in january. You decided to attack once the account was sat and had lost lots of villages :lol:

You had 2 months to attack yet you didn't and i have the cap :icon_wink: my techs were crap ? :lol: not really sure some werent all 10 mainly because i cant be bothered putting the time in to go through all the villages upping them, that just shows how much i cared about you, this world and playing here when i knew i would be leaving. My attacks were crap :lol: yes nuking was crap so how come i still killed your stacks even though you were getting info on who was hitting where. poor show

DeletedUser

Two seperate occasions ? when ? i saw how it was going to be ? hmm not really, i dont need to explain why i left i was always leaving in january. You decided to attack once the account was sat and had lost lots of villages :lol:

You had 2 months to attack yet you didn't and i have the cap :icon_wink: my techs were crap ? :lol: not really sure some werent all 10 mainly because i cant be bothered putting the time in to go through all the villages upping them, that just shows how much i cared about you, this world and playing here when i knew i would be leaving. My attacks were crap :lol: yes nuking was crap so how come i still killed your stacks even though you were getting info on who was hitting where. poor show

Who said I had info on who was hitting where? I had info of one set of villages you didnt attack.

I have no need to continue with you. You are all talk. Absolute shit at this game, couldn't even keep your techs proper, even noobs can do that. Nuff said.

DeletedUser

Knowing i wont be around ? there was 2 months for him to attack yet he didn't i was around for plenty of time yet he chose not to attack me.

I was never going to start the attacks because i was too far away for my attacks to do any real damage when he can stack so easily in one area.

End of 2 months its biscuit 1 - 0 bigjay

But mike you said you were going to attack hiim...he said he would attack you when he got to it. You can not throw this on him because it was you who said you were going to do something and than did not do it...when bigjay got around to you after spanking the tribe you were in...you left the game...

it was you who wasted the 2 months to take him out. What is more you wasted the time when the tribe he was in was getting spanked on four fronts.

It does not matter that you were to far away from him or who had more villages in what continent...you challenged him than did nothing. hmmm i wonder what the count is now Big jay 28...Paolo83-1

DeletedUser

While mike is, and it pains me to compliment them, an inferior player to the jays he is not a liar (at least in this instance). It was common knowledge in OHYEAH that he was joining the British military and would have severely decreased activity/leaving completely in the middle of the winter; this was made known in mid-to-end September.

DeletedUser

While mike is, and it pains me to compliment them, an inferior player to the jays he is not a liar (at least in this instance). It was common knowledge in OHYEAH that he was joining the British military and would have severely decreased activity/leaving completely in the middle of the winter; this was made known in mid-to-end September.

cool thank you for the info...I am actually fine with him leaving the game for RL...

that is not my issue with this whole thing...

the issue I have was he picked the fight....did nothing except talk...than when BJ was able to put his full attention to the situation, mike attempts to manipulate the situation blaming BigJay for doing nothing...when it was he that did nothing with the time he had...

Bigjay was always fighting and fighting oh-yeah the whole time...he even left [T] there when mike called him out again leaving himself open for the entire tribe of oh-yeah to op him...and again mike did nothing except go blah blah blah on the externals.

Now mike is gone to get ready to join his military...good for him But as far as his TW days are concerned...he fails

DeletedUser

cool thank you for the info...I am actually fine with him leaving the game for RL...

that is not my issue with this whole thing...

the issue I have was he picked the fight....did nothing except talk...than when BJ was able to put his full attention to the situation, mike attempts to manipulate the situation blaming BigJay for doing nothing...when it was he that did nothing with the time he had...

Bigjay was always fighting and fighting oh-yeah the whole time...he even left [T] there when mike called him out again leaving himself open for the entire tribe of oh-yeah to op him...and again mike did nothing except go blah blah blah on the externals.

Now mike is gone to get ready to join his military...good for him But as far as his TW days are concerned...he fails

:lol: i wasn't going to start the attacks i have already said that i couldn't be bothered to time attacks and spend more time on here, that would mean sitting infront of my computer for ages, especially over christmas not something i want to do so why start something when i won't be around most of the time? Would you want to spend longer on here over christmas ? i doubt it. It would be too easy for him to stack with the distance my nukes were away, he would have still got support from tribemates when he had left T. I actually got about 3 mill ODA against bigjay so i hardly did nothing, he has pretty much 0 against me apart from 1 village he attacked when i cross nobled. So now who did nothing ?

DeletedUser

anton is srry 4 no antonian 4 magic manta-ray fishguy is 4 more antonian speaking when next is y/y?? ;]

DeletedUser

:lol: i wasn't going to start the attacks i have already said that i couldn't be bothered to time attacks and spend more time on here, that would mean sitting infront of my computer for ages, especially over christmas not something i want to do so why start something when i won't be around most of the time? Would you want to spend longer on here over christmas ? i doubt it. It would be too easy for him to stack with the distance my nukes were away, he would have still got support from tribemates when he had left T. I actually got about 3 mill ODA against bigjay so i hardly did nothing, he has pretty much 0 against me apart from 1 village he attacked when i cross nobled. So now who did nothing ?

You did nothing...you got one village from a cross-noble boo boo....Big Jay cleared the village which is why I bet you sent nobles...you scouted and saw it was empty of troops...lol

He has capped over 100 villages from the tribe you said you were going to kill him with.

You have said several times you were not going to start the attacks...but your first post that I have quoted several times says that you were. to paraphrase "I am coming for you next big Noob." than 2 months went by and you did nothing.

Jay never said you were his next target...untill you prodded him enough that he left [T] and said fine...do it. You still did nothing. oh but he was still getting help from [T] wah wah wah..you were going to use the entire tribe of oh-yeah to rim him and than you complain because you think he has major support from [T] he didn't. But you were coming up with every excuse you could to not attack him.

All this talking yourself in circles and saying dumb stuff like ohhhh well I did attack him and he never attacked me. LoL he attacked your tribe.

Just admit it...you were scared to fight him...and you were not a good enough player to get members from your own tribe to get involved in an op against him. That is really what it all boils down to. Oh course now you can blame your whole tribe for failing against BigJay...after all it could never be your fault.

DeletedUser

anton is srry 4 no antonian 4 magic manta-ray fishguy is 4 more antonian speaking when next is y/y?? ;]

I knew it was a cleverly constructed act...... Or-el owes me some money.... :icon_wink: Still as entertaining as ever Anton :)

DeletedUser

Knew it. KNEW IT.

Anton speaks! :icon_wink:

When didn't he?

I knew it was a cleverly constructed act...... Or-el owes me some money.... :icon_wink: Still as entertaining as ever Anton :)

As I recall, it was you saying he was not acting, because he did it so convincingly for years. I was the one who refused to agree. You owe me some money, not the other way around :icon_wink:.

It's gratifying in a way to know that the account can speak proper English :icon_wink:.

DeletedUser

Most of the original, founding members of OHYEAH are a bunch of text RPGers (myself included); when BVW asked that I play again (we played on w7 originally) I said I would only come back (because I am a defensive player things can get boring and tedious over time) if I could roleplay being a Serbian man named Anton who had a hard time with english and made obscure, confusing references.

If anything I learned some serbian words, and it was a nice way to see how many people would be xenophobic.